An accidental turning. (Permanently Closed)

Ravishing

..lost in my reality
Lacey stood outside the door to her professor's office, Professor Carl Kolkac. She was staring at the door as if it would bite her. For three days she'd avoided attending his lectures, and other lectures, heck, leaving her room had been difficult. She felt sick now. She knew she looked paler than she ever had. Yes, redheads generally were naturally pale. She understood that, but her skin was almost milk-white. She'd found she had to use light makeup to make her Sorority sisters stop asking her if she was alright. Especially her roommate in that bedroom at the House of Kappa Tai.

She'd managed yesterday to finally choke down some soup, but she'd eventually thrown that up too. Sometime during the night. A glance down at the clock on the wall had her finally seeking to knock on it. Knock and wait. She had ten minutes before his office hours were over. Ten minutes before Professor Kolkac would be heading home to who knows where and she'd likely fail. She had to talk him into changing a few lectures to night.

Her reaction to the sun had made her itchy. Very itchy. It was intolerable. Also, she was cold, all the time. One of the twins within her Sorority House had touched her the other morning and yelped, she was apparently that cold. They'd then kept trying to ply her with soup. Another dart of her green eyes to that clock down the hall. What was taking him so long? Only for her to realise barely a few short moments had come to pass. Why did everything seem either stupidly fast, stupidly loud, annoying, or enticing? Nothing just gave her what she considered a normal reaction.

Whenever Professor Kolkac opened that door he'd see a pale Lacey, looking worn down, with light circles under her eyes, as if she'd been working herself far too hard. Yet, something was enticing about her. Especially as she looks at him.

Karl Kolkac was just finishing a rare evening office hours. It seemed that American students either worked during the day to pay for their education or worked or party in the evening. He suspected that the later was the case. He looked at his watch 8:10, just five more minutes and he could be headed to the campus Union, a beer, and then to his accommodations and a good night's sleep. It was then he heard a soft yet demanding knock on his office door. “Enter.”

Karl saw a pale young girl. He had noticed the stunning young redhead from his lectures. Yet this pale young beauty who had been so vivacious now looked worn down, with light circles under her eyes, as if she'd been working herself far too hard. Karl was taken aback by her worn appearance. “Are you all right young lady……..Lacey isn’t it?”

His voice was laced with concern, and yet he seemed drawn to her as never before. If somehow there was an attraction or bond between them now that confused him. He pushed the thought from his mind. “Here sit tell me what I can do to help Lacey.”

Lacey nods quick to confirm her name. Slowly she enters his office, those steps light almost soundless. Even though Lacey's favoured footwear was a pair of red leather doc martin's. A hand came to grip the shoulder strap of her backpack and lift it down. The item set beside the wall at the door, as she shut his office door.

Continuing onwards there was a gracefulness to her movement, turning to then sit on his office couch. Hands landing in her lap. Was she really going to ask him this? A dart of her tongue across her lower lip nervously. "Professor Kolkac. I know I've missed the last three days." As she looks up at him those green eyes hold an enchanting look within them. "I haven't been well, I don't think I can attend your lectures, during the day."

A slight scoot forwards, still looking up at him. Something here and now was tugging at her. He looked so good. She found herself rising to stand, tugged up to her feet as if pulled by something. "I... I was hoping..." Her voice held that same sort of enchanted effect. Mesmerising, in a word. It made him want to listen to her plea. "...you might consider moving two lectures to night? I've really loved doing my degree. You've made it more fun than the others." A dazzling smile up at him.

Karl saw a pale Lacey. He had noticed the stunning young redhead from his lectures. Yet this pale young beauty who had been so vivacious now looked worn down, with light circles under her eyes, as if she'd been working herself far too hard. Karl was taken aback by her worn appearance. “Are you all right young lady……..Lacey isn’t it?” His voice was laced with concern, and yet he seemed drawn to her as never before. If somehow there was an attraction or bond between them now that confused him. He pushed the thought from his mind. “Here sit tell me what I can do to help.”

The young redhead nodded her head yes to indicate that he was correct, and her name was indeed Lacey. Karl watched as she slung off her backpack and set it on the floor by the door, then closed the office door. Lacey continued into the office, her movement fluid with a natural sensual grace. The stunning young redhead took a seat on the office leather couch. Even though Lacey hands were chastely in her lap, there seemed to be a palatable sexuality to this young beauty.

Lacey seemed nervous, a bit shy, once more the young coed he was first attracted to. "Professor Kolkac. I know I've missed the last three days." She looks up at him those expressive green eyes, an enchanting look within them. "I haven't been well, I don't think I can attend your lectures, during the day."

The girl’s confession and her request seemed to take Professor Karl Kolkac back a bit. Lacey scooted forward on the couch. Those stunningly expressive green eyes of hers held his hazel eyes captive in their enchanting gaze, almost mesmerizing. Lacey continued, "...you might consider moving two lectures to nights? I've really loved doing my degree. You've made it more fun than the others."

A dazzling, beguiling smile bowed Lacey’s full ripe lips. “My dear, Lacey……..” Karl began yet he could not take his eyes off the young redhead beauty and found himself wondering what she would look like without her clothing. Karl shook his head. “………It would be difficult Lacey……….” Yet he could not shake that alluring and tempting though of Lacey naked.

A subtle twist of her lips. Her delicate sculpted brows dip as she frowns. Hands for a moment tuck into the pockets of her black jeans which rode lower on her hips. "...so, you can't.." A touch of sadness in her voice.

A bite of quite normal teeth to her lower, full lip. She needed him to do this. If he really, really wouldn't then the hopes of her career, would be dashed to pieces and she'd be ... lost. Before a sudden dazzle of a smile. That need inside nudging her. Those green eyes sparkle softly as she steps closer. "I think you could." Her tone this time mesmerising as she spoke, brimming with that natural confidence that what she was on the cusp of becoming had.

Another step in might back him closer to that desk. "For me?" A lift of a hand to brush a fingertip against his jaw. Part of her couldn't believe she was doing this. Her. Lacey Carthew. Voted in High School least likely to flirt. Sure, most schools had a most likely list. Her's. Yeah, it had that least likely too. Even with her joining the sorority she had. They still pouted about the fact she rarely had fun.

This little voice in her mind going. You can make him do this for you. You just need to want it badly enough. From his jawline to stroking that finger down his neck. Lacey almost swore that she could follow his pulse, in the beats made by his heart.

Last edited:
Karl found it hard to resist that little girl sensual pout that Lacey gave him, her hands tucked into her jeans pocket causing her jeans to ride low on her hips as she cooed, "...so, you can't.." there was a playful touch of sadness in her voice.

That beguiling smile, those softly sparkling green eyes of hers held his as she steps closer to him. Karl could feel the sensual press of her stunning young body now close to him. "I think you could……” Another step would back him closer to his desk. "……….For me?" Lacey cooed and took that step.

Karl felt the seductive caress of Lacey’s finger tips on his cheek. Her fragrance filled his nostrils, as she sensual trailed a finger seductively along the line of his jaw, down his throat, to rest on the hallow where his neck and shoulder met, and his pulse beat just beneath the surface. “It would……ah…… be……..very……..difficult….” Professor Kolkac voice trailed off, Lacey was so young, so gorgeous, her body so supple, and oh so desirable. He could feel himself wavering. Lacey was so near it was hard for him to think. Again, the image of Lacey naked flashed in his mind.

A stretch up on her toes, and a slow brush of her lips over his. That skin of his is so warm, and inviting. By contrast, she felt a touch cool. As if she'd been out in the night too much and the cold of it had seeped into her flesh. A slow wrap of slender, lightly toned arms about him, as she presses herself against his chest. There was a nuzzling of those lips up along his cheek, down along his jawline. A kiss and nuzzle at his neck. A lick.

Then a slight feeling of pressure and bliss began sneaking up on him. As Lacey's fangs popped with her mouth to the flesh of his neck, she bit him. A slow rush of venom into him, which brought with it a pleasure. That first half mouthful of his blood. Sealed the deal for her. It not only gave her a more healthy tone of skin, but warmth borrowed from him via the blood taken. As she drank another slow half mouthful. She drew a hand down his chest, sticking it between them and rubbing his cock through his trousers. In Karl, all this had the sudden occurrence of making him harder than he'd been in his life. It might also tickle a memory of things he liked to enjoy, at home, in the dark of his loungeroom. Or in a cinema late at night on the weekend. Vampire movies. But also tales from his homeland, things whispered in smaller towns, which had older than-dirt history.

However, how much of a resemblance in the coed leaning into him, was there to the things he'd been told about growing up? Even as she was nuzzling him as she drank a little more. Then instinct made her lick the two wounds closing them. Rubbing him and softly moaning. She needed more. No. Not his blood that had ignited other wants, which were very natural. As she began one-handedly peeling her jeans and panties down. Her other hand still unzipping him...

Lacey stood on her tip toes and leaned seductively into Karl. Her supple young body was cool. Something nagged at the back of his mind, stories his grandmother had told about the undead. Yet hadn’t he seen this vivacious young redhead in his noon day class?

Yet all thoughts of old wives tales where driven from Karl’s mind when Lacey slowly wrap her slender arms about him, as she presses herself against his chest. She was nuzzling those soft ripe lips up along his cheek, down along his jawline. A kiss and nuzzle at his neck. A lick. Karl could feel himself becoming sexually aroused. He felt Lacey’s bite, the dark rush of pleasure.

She drew a hand down his chest, sticking it between them and rubbing his cock through his trousers. Karl, for him, this had the sudden occurrence of making him harder than he'd been in his life. My what a bold little thing Lacey was turning out to be. Again, that nagging thought from his past, the legends of the undead playing at the corners of his mind. Again, all thoughts were scattered as Lacey sensually licked his neck.

The gorgeous young redhead began, one-handedly, peeling her jeans and panties down. Her other hand still unzipping him. Professor Kar Kolkac now had one thing and one thing only on his mind to see this sensual young coed naked. As Lacey was kicking her jeans and panties aside Karl was eagerly working to rid Lacey of her blouse and bra. She was warmer now, her skin soft, no longer cool to the touch. Karl cupped the young coed’s firm young breasts and rolled her nipples under the pads of his thumbs. “You’re a very naughty young lady Lacey………” The professor gasped, “……..and a very pleasing one as well Lacey.” He had breathed her name and his voice was laced with a dark passion.

Nude, she seemed to then seek to strip him bare. Once he was, there was a look back to the door and an eye of it. She crossed back to it and locked that office door. Before coming back to drag him with her to that couch. Seeking to get Professor Kolkac on his back on it. Potentially a moment where he'd wonder just how a young coed could manhandle him to that couch.

But as she climbs onto him lips pressing to that cockhead, she sucked on it softly. Groaning about it, a roll of her tongue there lapping against it. A deeper aim to take him far enough that he felt some of that cock push down into her throat. He could feel the groan vibrate against his cock. Sucking as she pulls back and leaves it slickened with saliva.

Lacey crawls up to him positioning herself right over him. He felt his aroused hard cock brushing her wet pussy lips before she aligned him and sank completely down on him. Taking him to be completely inside her in seconds. A shudder through her then as she guided his hands to herself. One to a hip the other up to a breast. She was warm, wet and clearly wanting to fuck. As she began bouncing herself on his cock. Moaning each time his cock was buried hard inside herself.

A few more strokes like it, and she managed to get them to roll so he was above her. Grinning up at him, he was still buried so deep in her, as she lifts a leg up over his shoulder, changing the angle of it all. "...fuck me.... please.." The actions, the words, she felt almost as if it was her, and not her. A need to have him thrusting inside her. A need to curl arms around him and hold him. Then a nuzzling of her lips to his throat. A slight nip, and he felt a burst of something course through him, driving him to fuck her as if he needed to fuck her more than he had to breathe.

This time that nip, she disallowed her saliva to heal it as she lapped there slowly. It was only a few drops every so often. But it made her so much more into the moment with him. It made her wetter, and this time completely human-warm.

Karl’s desire and lust for the young coed, Lacey, was evident as he nearly ripped off her blouse and bra. She stood before him in all her youthful naked glory. Then Lacey began to boldly strip Karl until he stood before her as naked as she was. He stood there as the young redhead turned went to the office door, the click of the lock, brought a dark anticipation to Karl.

Things then began in an almost dream like scenes. He was falling back on the couch, the gorgeous young redhead was astride him, her moist ripe lips “O”ed around his cock, her tawny copper head bobbed up and down the length of his shaft, Lacey crawls up to him positioning herself right over him, her supple young body slowly sliding down his cock, borne down onto him by her own weight.

Karl was now a top Lacey and buried deep within her welcoming young body. Lacey grinning up at him as she lifts a leg up over his shoulder, changing the angle of it all. "...fuck me.... please.." the young redhead begged him. She nuzzled his neck, her arms around him and held him tight. Karl barely felt her bite, yet the rush of pleasure, the need to take Lacey, to fuck her, hard and fast was irresistible. Her supple young body so inviting, was now so warm and desirable.

Professor Karl Kolkac fucked the gorgeous young redhead hard and fast. He seemed to remain hard as he drove into her welcoming young body. He was surprised at how long he could remain his hard on, at the number of times he came in the grip of her hot wet pussy. Finally, he came one more time as he hugged the young redhead coed to him. “You are a very pleasing young lady Lacey.” He finally gasped.

Lacey licked the wound shut shivering in pleasure. She finally orgasms about his cock. Even as he hugs her. A subtle squirm by her. She could still feel his cocks throbbing subsiding inside her. As she moves to look into his eyes. He might note her improvement in colour.

The way she felt warmer now. So much warmer. Right now she also felt squishy where his cock was inside her. All that cum filling her. ".... that was.... wonderful..." A nuzzle of her lips over his.

A run of her hand down his back. "You won't mind if we do this again some time?" She found herself saying. Hips giving a little squirm.

When Lacey came her stunning young body griped Karl’s cock. She was heavenly, everting he had ever dreamed of in a lover. ".... that was.... wonderful..." Lacey said as she lay on his chest, a sensual lick to his neck, as her hand caressed his back. "You won't mind if we do this again some time?" Her hips giving a little seductive squirm. Karl noticed that Lacey was no longer cool but was warm now as she lay on his chest.

“Yes Lacey, I would love that. We must do this again soon.”

After Lacey had left, in the quite of the now empty office, Karl began to think about what had just happened. Lacey was sensual, bold, and so seductive, and their sex had played to all of his fantasies. He had always had a weakness for attractive young redheads, and Lacey certainly was that. Yet though he loved what had just happened, it somehow seemed out of all that he had known of the young coed. During the day she had been vivacious, yet shy, more the bookworm, then the sensual seductress.

Karl pondered all that he knew of Lacey before this evening. Then Professor Karl Kolkac thoughts turned back to the tail’s of his grandmother, tails of the undead. One tail now came to his mind the one of the “Rusalka.” A girl turned, not fully of the undead, nor fully human, yet still seeking to exist by drawing the energy of life from the living. Could Lacey be a “Rusalka?” Karl did not care he wanted her needed her.

[ Scene on pause.

Until I decide if I wish to continue it, and find another writer to either re-vamp it up, mix it up, or something in this version of an idea I'd had.

Sorry to all who might have been reading and enjoying.

- Ravishing. xxx ]

Back