Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell us what happened please....

Well like I said - late night bus, extremely crowded. I had to disembark at the last stop, from where I would get a connecting bus to my hostel. Standing room only, it was raining too so there were more people boarding the bus at each stop. After 2-3 stops, the bus was so full that I felt I did not need the overhead handhold, but there was such a press of bodies around me that I could not pull my hand down.

Unknown to me, my shirt had come untucked from the waistband of my jeans. I realised what had happened when I felt a hand on my bare stomach. Then someone put a hand over my mouth. They told me if I cooperated I would be allowed to go home.

My shirt was unbuttoned and my jeans pushed half way down, but I was not stripped totally. I just had to stand there, with my legs slightly apart, my hands above my head as these men kept playing with me. Initially I was frightened and crying, but then slowly all that stimulation got to me, and I stopped being so tense. I think the men also realised that I was into it as each of them started taking longer and longer before giving their place to the next. No idea how many times I came during that trip. One stop before mine, I was allowed to dress and disembark at my stop.

I have never taken a city bus after that day, esp. in Delhi.

Well like I said - late night bus, extremely crowded. I had to disembark at the last stop, from where I would get a connecting bus to my hostel. Standing room only, it was raining too so there were more people boarding the bus at each stop. After 2-3 stops, the bus was so full that I felt I did not need the overhead handhold, but there was such a press of bodies around me that I could not pull my hand down.

Unknown to me, my shirt had come untucked from the waistband of my jeans. I realised what had happened when I felt a hand on my bare stomach. Then someone put a hand over my mouth. They told me if I cooperated I would be allowed to go home.

My shirt was unbuttoned and my jeans pushed half way down, but I was not stripped totally. I just had to stand there, with my legs slightly apart, my hands above my head as these men kept playing with me. Initially I was frightened and crying, but then slowly all that stimulation got to me, and I stopped being so tense. I think the men also realised that I was into it as each of them started taking longer and longer before giving their place to the next. No idea how many times I came during that trip. One stop before mine, I was allowed to dress and disembark at my stop.

OMG! What a story.

Dollie

When we lived in this town after being married young my husband had the car. I still don't drive. The bus stop was at a nearby corner. It was never very full and they were mostly old people. I think I missed all the fun.
Sometimes I took one of the local taxis. When a few dirty old men drove I found out if I unbuttoned a few extra buttons and lifted my skirt more I'd get free taxi rides.

When we lived in this town after being married young my husband had the car. I still don't drive. The bus stop was at a nearby corner. It was never very full and they were mostly old people. I think I missed all the fun.
Sometimes I took one of the local taxis. When a few dirty old men drove I found out if I unbuttoned a few extra buttons and lifted my skirt more I'd get free taxi rides.

So you like being exposed to strange men then? You liked getting groped?

I had a sexting conversation on this subject once.

He told me his fantasy that we had to stop in the middle of the night at a truck stop and he went inside to ask for directions and get some coffee for us. I stepped out of the car while I was waiting for him to come back.

First one, then two, three, and eventually about ten men, all truck drivers, have surrounded me in a circle, flirting, asking if I'm alone, making comments about my clothes etc. It escalates, soon the circle has tightened and I can't see past them to where my boyfriend has gone and the truckers are getting bolder, grabbing, fondling, and more lewd remarks.

"I bet you give great head." "Yeah, want to come back to my sleeper cab and show me what you can do honey?" Then my clothes start coming off. "Give us a peek, darlin'" "Yeah, lets see some titties." By the time my boyfriend is out, I'm stripped to my underwear, one bra strap dangling, me trying to cover up with my arms, wishing my boyfriend would reappear.

He sees the crowd but doesn't realize it's for me, as they've pushed me away from our car into a more remote area of the lot. Thinking I'm still in the car, he comes over to see what the crowd is doing, and breaks through in time to see me on the ground, the last of my clothes being pulled off, and the truckers cheering. Camera phones are taking pictures and video, but no one is bold enough to go any further, and my knight throws his jacket over me and tells the crowd that the show is over, reinforcing his talk with a casual pat on the now-revealed shoulder holster. The crowd quickly and quietly disperses, and he walks me back to the car, where I lay in the back seat, shaking.

That was a fun text conversation. :)

Just had to bump this fantasy back to the top. Anyone have an experience like this or a similar fantasy? I love this one.

Unbuttoned shirts have always helped me get great discounts while street shopping and sometimes from branded stores too. The right amount of cleavage and a hopeful smile also gets very good tables and service at restaurants.

Unbuttoned shirts have always helped me get great discounts while street shopping and sometimes from branded stores too. The right amount of cleavage and a hopeful smile also gets very good tables and service at restaurants.

More to the thread topic, have you ever been actually stripped on any of those occasions when you had purposedly showed more flesh than usual?

More to the thread topic, have you ever been actually stripped on any of those occasions when you had purposedly showed more flesh than usual?

Like I shared above I've been stripped by strangers when I inadvertently showed some flesh. On the occasions when I purposely flash someone I've been groped or fingered. Not always, but say 1 in 10 times.

Like I shared above I've been stripped by strangers when I inadvertently showed some flesh. On the occasions when I purposely flash someone I've been groped or fingered. Not always, but say 1 in 10 times.

Sorry, you're right (I had only read the last two posts) ... oddly enough your misadventure is both outrageous and arousing

Sorry, you're right (I had only read the last two posts) ... oddly enough your misadventure is both outrageous and arousing

Yeah it was a day of mixed feelings for me too. I was terrified out of my wits, but I was also thoroughly aroused. Came several times during that trip. Also the reason why I never reported the incident.

Yeah it was a day of mixed feelings for me too. I was terrified out of my wits, but I was also thoroughly aroused. Came several times during that trip. Also the reason why I never reported the incident.

Feared that an investigation would risk to out your sexual tendencies?

Absolutely. Who wants that kind of a publicity, esp. in a city like Delhi

Totally understandable. I am really sorry for you: those guys are criminals notwithstanding all the orgasms you may have experienced

Hi all,

I often fantasise about being in a public setting where i am made to allow men to touch me and do much more! I think it's the thought of others seeing it and watching and even joining in that turns me on sooo much!

Emma

Yes I have this fantasy as well. I think there are other woman who share or fantasy to be stripped, groped and more in public places!

Years ago my wife and I went to adult movie theaters several times. She had a dress that buttoned down the front that she always wore. Neither of us wore underwear. Inside the theater, she would choose seats somewhere near the center.

Once we were seated she would open all except the button at her waist. I would open my fly and pull my penis and testicles out. I don't know if the men sitting toward the rear realized that she was opening her dress, or if they just wanted to get close to a woman, but before long the seats around us were occupied. It took a little longer for someone brave enough take the seat immediately next to her. I never had an indication that anyone touched or harassed her.

Once we were settled we would masturbate. I had been going to these theaters alone before I met her. I would sit through two episodes of the movie. I would masturbate and edge. During the first, I would pick out a scene that particularly turned me on. Then during the second as the chosen scene approached I would bring myself to the edge and ejaculate.

The advantage of being a woman is that my wife would bring herself to orgasm after orgasm. When she had enough she would begin to close buttons, but not nearly all. In the car, her breasts were available to men she would flip the skirt up and talk about the movie and/or the men around her. At home, she would turn on her big noisy vibrator and pummel her clitoris.

Years ago my wife and I went to adult movie theaters several times. She had a dress that buttoned down the front that she always wore. Neither of us wore underwear. Inside the theater, she would choose seats somewhere near the center.

Once we were seated she would open all except the button at her waist. I would open my fly and pull my penis and testicles out. I don't know if the men sitting toward the rear realized that she was opening her dress, or if they just wanted to get close to a woman, but before long the seats around us were occupied. It took a little longer for someone brave enough take the seat immediately next to her. I never had an indication that anyone touched or harassed her.

Once we were settled we would masturbate. I had been going to these theaters alone before I met her. I would sit through two episodes of the movie. I would masturbate and edge. During the first, I would pick out a scene that particularly turned me on. Then during the second as the chosen scene approached I would bring myself to the edge and ejaculate.

The advantage of being a woman is that my wife would bring herself to orgasm after orgasm. When she had enough she would begin to close buttons, but not nearly all. In the car, her breasts were available to men she would flip the skirt up and talk about the movie and/or the men around her. At home, she would turn on her big noisy vibrator and pummel her clitoris.

WOW! Hard to believe none of these men ever touched her. Or did she just not say?

Other types of services would be available to you as well!

Just had to bump this fantasy back to the top. Anyone have an experience like this or a similar fantasy? I love this one.

I get on an elevator with a mom and her kid. A few more people get on, and then more, and then soon so many we're pushed against the back wall. I try to pull a hand out of my pocket and it brushes against her ass. She turns her head as an automatic response, then doesn't. I touch her ass again, just with my fingertips. I feel her clench....then relax. I slide a hand into the back pocket of her jeans, and GRAB the cheek of her ass, kneading, pressing. My hard throbbing cock pushing against her hip, subtly, only us two in the elevator know it's happening, but I'm pushing against her and she is swaying back. I reach to her front and slide a hand down her jeans, not sopping but definitely wet, and I hear her gasp.

Then we hit the 52nd floor, and she impulsively pulls away and leaves with the throng. Then stops two steps out of the car and over her shoulder quietly says "thank you"...

have been stripped by strangers many times...Am a married mum, who cheats on hubby frequently...i love gangbangs and double penetrations...so i get stripped and dped frequently by strangers...

Back