Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??
Hello. Long ago two naughty nurses in their early 20s, when I was 19. Individually peeled off my clothing after inviting me to their respective homes. Had a lovely connection with both women before they invited me.

CC

64 year old single male in England.

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??
Both x Much hotter in reality than fantasy x x x

Back