Masterbating in Gym Steam Room or shower?

Explore77

Virgin
Curious is anyone else has done this...? I workout often at a very well know gym with a really nice steam room and sauna. I love It when I'm alone in the steam room alone and can stroke and get hard. Maybe it's the steam or the thought of someone seeing me. Either way I find it extremely erotic. There's been a few times where I'll let my towel drap open just enought to expose some of my semi hard cock, but not all of it. I'll only do this if it's really steamy. Sometimes I can tell a guy is looking and if so I might open the towel a bit more all the while with my eyes closed, so it doesn't seem on purpose. Once when I did this I could tell the guy sitting on the other side of steam room started jacking off. I had my head back and eyes closed. I let my towel open more so he could see my entire cock. He was trying to be stealth but I could hear him stroking while looking at me. It was a HUGE turnon. Once he came he quickly left.

Gym Shower:
After being in the steam room I'm usly super horny so I pleasure myself in the shower. The doors are frosted glass and depending on the location of the shower I'm fairly certain someone could see the silouitte of my body and me stroking. Ive been able to see the silouitte of other guys. I certanily don't want to get in trouble (caught) but find the thougt of someone watching me while I'm jacking off and/or him jacking off while watching me to be very erotic.

Any of you have similar experiences or find this erotic?

The showers in the gym that I go to all have curtains, and they are all visible from the locker room. Curtains never close all the way. That's a great thing for meat gazers like myself! I am at the point now that I leave the curtain open, hoping to catch someone that is interested. But I think overall that people are very skittish in todays crazy atmosphere when it comes to sexuality.

The showers at my gym are also curtained but situated away from the locker room and one is only visible to others in the shower.
I never close my shower curtain as I do enjoy being seen. Some of the older gentlemen will use the shower opposite mine and often times openly watch me while stroking themselves. I always accommodate anyone watching me by soaping up my body in a very suggestive and sensual manner, gently massaging and stroking my cock for them.
I have actually climaxed several times to the delight of those watching me...it feels so sexy and erotic and in fact I look forward to my shower time when I complete my workout...it's all very exciting 😀...

The showers in the gym that I go to all have curtains, and they are all visible from the locker room. Curtains never close all the way. That's a great thing for meat gazers like myself! I am at the point now that I leave the curtain open, hoping to catch someone that is interested. But I think overall that people are very skittish in todays crazy atmosphere when it comes to sexuality.
Agreed. Have you every caught someone looking, while you stroking or soaping up?

The showers at my gym are also curtained but situated away from the locker room and one is only visible to others in the shower.
I never close my shower curtain as I do enjoy being seen. Some of the older gentlemen will use the shower opposite mine and often times openly watch me while stroking themselves. I always accommodate anyone watching me by soaping up my body in a very suggestive and sensual manner, gently massaging and stroking my cock for them.
I have actually climaxed several times to the delight of those watching me...it feels so sexy and erotic and in fact I look forward to my shower time when I complete my workout...it's all very exciting 😀...
I could not agree more with you and wish I had curtains in my gym. I'd defintly love some watchers while I massaged and stroked by cock.

I could not agree more with you and wish I had curtains in my gym. I'd defintly love some watchers while I massaged and stroked by cock.
I know, right? I'm such an exhibitionist and I thoroughly enjoy "entertaining" anyone who enjoys watching me...not just stroking but touching and massaging myself in a sensuous and provocative manner 😊...

top I can do - camel toe is not the best way to go through your routines hahahaha

I know, right? I'm such an exhibitionist and I thoroughly enjoy "entertaining" anyone who enjoys watching me...not just stroking but touching and massaging myself in a sensuous and provocative manner 😊...
I would love to see you.!

Curious is anyone else has done this...? I workout often at a very well know gym with a really nice steam room and sauna. I love It when I'm alone in the steam room alone and can stroke and get hard. Maybe it's the steam or the thought of someone seeing me. Either way I find it extremely erotic. There's been a few times where I'll let my towel drap open just enought to expose some of my semi hard cock, but not all of it. I'll only do this if it's really steamy. Sometimes I can tell a guy is looking and if so I might open the towel a bit more all the while with my eyes closed, so it doesn't seem on purpose. Once when I did this I could tell the guy sitting on the other side of steam room started jacking off. I had my head back and eyes closed. I let my towel open more so he could see my entire cock. He was trying to be stealth but I could hear him stroking while looking at me. It was a HUGE turnon. Once he came he quickly left.

Gym Shower:
After being in the steam room I'm usly super horny so I pleasure myself in the shower. The doors are frosted glass and depending on the location of the shower I'm fairly certain someone could see the silouitte of my body and me stroking. Ive been able to see the silouitte of other guys. I certanily don't want to get in trouble (caught) but find the thougt of someone watching me while I'm jacking off and/or him jacking off while watching me to be very erotic.

Any of you have similar experiences or find this erotic?
A long time ago, I used to go to the lifeguard station in a beach city where I used to work to lift weights. The lifeguards were sometimes around, but mostly they out working. The showers there were completely open, and a couple of times I was got so hot while taking a shower there that I couldn't help but jack my hard, soaped up cock. No one else was around, but I could have been caught easily. I just couldn't help myself!

A long time ago, I used to go to the lifeguard station in a beach city where I used to work to lift weights. The lifeguards were sometimes around, but mostly they out working. The showers there were completely open, and a couple of times I was got so hot while taking a shower there that I couldn't help but jack my hard, soaped up cock. No one else was around, but I could have been caught easily. I just couldn't help myself!
That is so hotttt!

Back