Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Not by strangers. My fantasy is the company holiday party, where the late hours bring it down to just me and a few of the women of the office. The conversation turns to their sexual adventures, and one of them asks me about my wildest sex.
"Nothing could match sex with you women," I say.
That leads to some smiles, some smirks and a dare. If I let them strip me - total control to them, I can't touch them - I can fuck them all.
It's a tantalizing fantasy that I can take in many directions, depending on how I feel and how much time I have.

My fantasies are obviously the other way around. Me the only woman and the guys bring up sex talk and make suggestive comments before the pounce on me. Holding me between them while they play a kissing game with me that eventually becomes a slow removal of my cloths.

My fantasies are obviously the other way around. Me the only woman and the guys bring up sex talk and make suggestive comments before the pounce on me. Holding me between them while they play a kissing game with me that eventually becomes a slow removal of my cloths.

Send me an invite the next time you have that fantasy. I'd love to participate.

I will not be the last to remove your clothes to caress your body and kiss it

I'd like to set my wife up for this. Just get her slightly inebriated and go from there.

Lol. Her inhibitions drop with a little alcohol. Then fun time.

Mine drop with alcohol as well. maybe you guys want to tell me how you would get me a little drunk and take advantage?? PM me any time or continue you thoughts here guys.

Well yes that is on the same theme but he is a stripper and plans to strip. I do like a couple I saw where two strippers pull a woman up on stag and strip and play with her as she protests. The crowd of mixed me and woman love it as she is forced to be part of the show.

I like those. The “reluctance” giving way to arousal and her family and friends watching

I like those. The “reluctance” giving way to arousal and her family and friends watching

Yes the reluctance is what makes it so hot. The fact that she doesn't want it to happen but can't stop it. That also takes away any guilt a woman will feel if deep down she actually enjoys it or some of it. The thrill of being helpless and exposed is what makes it such a hot fantasy for me!

Lucy Is On Display
“When I count to three you will open your eyes, and you will not remember the post-hypnotic suggestions we have been discussing,” he said, “one, two, three….”
Lucy opened her eyes and could only make out vague shapes in the darkness. She was being guided by a hand on each elbow. “What? Where am I? Where are you taking me?” There was no answer. She could here two pairs of high heels clicking on a wooden floor, one obviously hers, the other belonged to whoever was guiding her on the right. They stopped walking and turned to the right. Suddenly bright lights came on, directly in Lucy’s face and she squinted attempting to see her surroundings. The hands that were guiding let go of her elbows. Lucy looked left and saw a man standing beside her, leering at her lewdly, wearing nothing but a loin cloth. To her right she saw a woman, naked except for high heels, white thigh-high stockings, and pink panties, also leering.
She could make out that they were standing on some kind of theater stage. She was wearing a thin, silky, light purple dress that buttoned down the front to her waist. The voice behind her said “Welcome to our little production. You will be the star of the show, what you’ve always secretly wanted, to be the subject of sexual pleasure, on display for all to enjoy.” Lights came on facing away from the stage from behind her and Lucy gasped at what she saw, a small theater with rows of seats occupied by 50 or 60 people, men of all ages, some single, some with women, some playing with themselves or with their partner, but all staring hotly at Lucy.
“Turn on the video monitors,” said the voice, at which point a huge video monitor flickered on just in front of and above Lucy’s head. Lucy sucked in her breath, startled to see the image of herself from exactly the point of view of the front row center seat, where a video camera stood on a tripod. The backstage light illuminated the dress, now nearly see-through, and sharply defined the shape of her body. “What is this? What’s going on?!” Lucy felt dizzy. Four men and two women appeared, surrounding her from the sides and behind, less than an arm’s length away. No one stood in front of her to obscure the view of the audience. The four men all wore the same loincloth and the two women were dressed identically: high heels, white thigh high stockings, and pink panties.
Lucy felt herself flush as the voice said “Lucy, can you see the desire in the eyes surrounding you? They find you hot. They want to experience your body, your sexuality, your longing. They want to feel you up, grope your breasts, your ass, your legs, your pussy, read your body like braille, titillate every nook and cranny, expose everything to everyone. You long for this, don’t you Lucy? Twelve hands fondling, grabbing, pinching at you, playing with you like a toy, doing whatever they please to bring you closer and closer to the screams of orgasm, pleasuring themselves with you however they want. They will use you to gratify their sexual needs, as well as yours. Tell the audience you want this. You do want this, don’t you Lucy.”
Lucy’s mouth was caught wide open in disbelief at what she was hearing. Her brain screamed no, please no, oh my god NO, don’t let them! as her lips formed the letter N but out of her mouth came the word Yes. Lucy panicked. Somehow she had uttered exactly the opposite of what she wanted! Why did I say that, why? She didn’t want to be groped, fondled, used by a group of strangers while an audience watched but her feet were glued to the spot, her legs useless. She kept telling herself to run, but her body was not responding to her commands. Oh please no, oh my god please no!
The group in unison moved closer. The first hands she felt touching her lightly cupped the cheeks of her ass through her dress, squeezing and kneading her cheeks. Oh god no, please no, she was screaming to herself! Lucy tried hard not to respond, very hard, shutting her eyes tight, trying to squeeze back to some kind of rational thought, when a gentle pair of hands took her face and a sweet smelling, wet pair of lips touched hers, the tongue tracing the oval of her mouth again and again, the delicate fingers gliding down her neck to take the top button of her dress and open it, then another, and another, and another until the dress was open to her waist. Lucy heard the woman tell her “Open your eyes and look into mine.” Lucy did. She felt the woman’s hands under the top of her dress, urging it slowly over her shoulders, sliding down to her elbows. Oh god please let this stop Lucy wailed inside! But Lucy’s body was no longer under her control. She looked at the monitor. The video camera had zoomed in on her upper body. She was wearing a thin mesh bra that she did not recognize, her nipples erected prominently. Oh god, Lucy, control yourself, control yourself!
Lucy felt hands on her legs, at least six hands, massaging her calves, fingers sliding up and down her thighs, inside and out. Lucy’s face was hot with perspiration. The woman leaned in and licked it up, then proceeded to kiss her passionately. Lucy’s heart was pounding as the woman took both nipples between her thumbs and fingers through the flimsy bra and pulled them, massaged them, rolled them back and forth. Stop, she screamed, stop, stop, stop, no oh god no don’t get wet! But wet she was getting.
[Lucy: this is the first installation of this story, just enough to “wet” your appetite I think. Let everyone on here who is watching know what this story is doing to you, details, Lucy, details. If you want the next installment, and everyone here knows you do, you need to show your audience some appreciation. Masturbate while reading this and wearing your panties, get them soaking wet, take a photo, and display it for all to see. Then you will get what you secretly want.]

I have the same non consent fantasy. Mine is at the nude beach in the gay area out in the woods. Already naked but soundly taken advantage of by 3 hot dudes. Mmmm

I would enjoy being stripped and forced to please others or have them watch me pleasure myself. I got hard just thinking about it!

Yes the reluctance is what makes it so hot. The fact that she doesn't want it to happen but can't stop it. That also takes away any guilt a woman will feel if deep down she actually enjoys it or some of it. The thrill of being helpless and exposed is what makes it such a hot fantasy for me!

Especially with bride to be mother in law watching. Knowing how happy her son will be ;)

I got hooked up with this guy and he hosted these parties where he hired girls to be basically real life barbies. Strangers would come and dress us, strip us down, pose us, touch us, or use us. Sometimes they just liked dressing us. Sometimes it was sexual. I wasnt supposed to or allowed to talk or respond. Basically like a one of those life-like dolls. Rich people are weird lol.

I got hooked up with this guy and he hosted these parties where he hired girls to be basically real life barbies. Strangers would come and dress us, strip us down, pose us, touch us, or use us. Sometimes they just liked dressing us. Sometimes it was sexual. I wasnt supposed to or allowed to talk or respond. Basically like a one of those life-like dolls. Rich people are weird lol.

Wow that is kinky. Can you tell me about some of your experiences with these men. Like what they actually did to you.

Lucy Is On Display
“When I count to three you will open your eyes, and you will not remember the post-hypnotic suggestions we have been discussing,” he said, “one, two, three….”
Lucy opened her eyes and could only make out vague shapes in the darkness. She was being guided by a hand on each elbow. “What? Where am I? Where are you taking me?” There was no answer. She could here two pairs of high heels clicking on a wooden floor, one obviously hers, the other belonged to whoever was guiding her on the right. They stopped walking and turned to the right. Suddenly bright lights came on, directly in Lucy’s face and she squinted attempting to see her surroundings. The hands that were guiding let go of her elbows. Lucy looked left and saw a man standing beside her, leering at her lewdly, wearing nothing but a loin cloth. To her right she saw a woman, naked except for high heels, white thigh-high stockings, and pink panties, also leering.
She could make out that they were standing on some kind of theater stage. She was wearing a thin, silky, light purple dress that buttoned down the front to her waist. The voice behind her said “Welcome to our little production. You will be the star of the show, what you’ve always secretly wanted, to be the subject of sexual pleasure, on display for all to enjoy.” Lights came on facing away from the stage from behind her and Lucy gasped at what she saw, a small theater with rows of seats occupied by 50 or 60 people, men of all ages, some single, some with women, some playing with themselves or with their partner, but all staring hotly at Lucy.
“Turn on the video monitors,” said the voice, at which point a huge video monitor flickered on just in front of and above Lucy’s head. Lucy sucked in her breath, startled to see the image of herself from exactly the point of view of the front row center seat, where a video camera stood on a tripod. The backstage light illuminated the dress, now nearly see-through, and sharply defined the shape of her body. “What is this? What’s going on?!” Lucy felt dizzy. Four men and two women appeared, surrounding her from the sides and behind, less than an arm’s length away. No one stood in front of her to obscure the view of the audience. The four men all wore the same loincloth and the two women were dressed identically: high heels, white thigh high stockings, and pink panties.
Lucy felt herself flush as the voice said “Lucy, can you see the desire in the eyes surrounding you? They find you hot. They want to experience your body, your sexuality, your longing. They want to feel you up, grope your breasts, your ass, your legs, your pussy, read your body like braille, titillate every nook and cranny, expose everything to everyone. You long for this, don’t you Lucy? Twelve hands fondling, grabbing, pinching at you, playing with you like a toy, doing whatever they please to bring you closer and closer to the screams of orgasm, pleasuring themselves with you however they want. They will use you to gratify their sexual needs, as well as yours. Tell the audience you want this. You do want this, don’t you Lucy.”
Lucy’s mouth was caught wide open in disbelief at what she was hearing. Her brain screamed no, please no, oh my god NO, don’t let them! as her lips formed the letter N but out of her mouth came the word Yes. Lucy panicked. Somehow she had uttered exactly the opposite of what she wanted! Why did I say that, why? She didn’t want to be groped, fondled, used by a group of strangers while an audience watched but her feet were glued to the spot, her legs useless. She kept telling herself to run, but her body was not responding to her commands. Oh please no, oh my god please no!
The group in unison moved closer. The first hands she felt touching her lightly cupped the cheeks of her ass through her dress, squeezing and kneading her cheeks. Oh god no, please no, she was screaming to herself! Lucy tried hard not to respond, very hard, shutting her eyes tight, trying to squeeze back to some kind of rational thought, when a gentle pair of hands took her face and a sweet smelling, wet pair of lips touched hers, the tongue tracing the oval of her mouth again and again, the delicate fingers gliding down her neck to take the top button of her dress and open it, then another, and another, and another until the dress was open to her waist. Lucy heard the woman tell her “Open your eyes and look into mine.” Lucy did. She felt the woman’s hands under the top of her dress, urging it slowly over her shoulders, sliding down to her elbows. Oh god please let this stop Lucy wailed inside! But Lucy’s body was no longer under her control. She looked at the monitor. The video camera had zoomed in on her upper body. She was wearing a thin mesh bra that she did not recognize, her nipples erected prominently. Oh god, Lucy, control yourself, control yourself!
Lucy felt hands on her legs, at least six hands, massaging her calves, fingers sliding up and down her thighs, inside and out. Lucy’s face was hot with perspiration. The woman leaned in and licked it up, then proceeded to kiss her passionately. Lucy’s heart was pounding as the woman took both nipples between her thumbs and fingers through the flimsy bra and pulled them, massaged them, rolled them back and forth. Stop, she screamed, stop, stop, stop, no oh god no don’t get wet! But wet she was getting.
[Lucy: this is the first installation of this story, just enough to “wet” your appetite I think. Let everyone on here who is watching know what this story is doing to you, details, Lucy, details. If you want the next installment, and everyone here knows you do, you need to show your audience some appreciation. Masturbate while reading this and wearing your panties, get them soaking wet, take a photo, and display it for all to see. Then you will get what you secretly want.]

OMG I'm getting hot reading this. I can't believe I'm being displayed like this and it is making me wet! My nipples are very sensitive and they are being touched my a stranger. Mine are getting harder by the minute!

Wow that is kinky. Can you tell me about some of your experiences with these men. Like what they actually did to you.

It was actually both men and women. It was honestly mostly just touching and dressing/undressing. Sometimes I would end up getting fucked. But alot of it was mostly oral. There was a stand they would use to pose us too... I'm sure u can guess where it went lol. Def took some good balancing skills

It was actually both men and women. It was honestly mostly just touching and dressing/undressing. Sometimes I would end up getting fucked. But alot of it was mostly oral. There was a stand they would use to pose us too... I'm sure u can guess where it went lol. Def took some good balancing skills

Fascinating. Was the experience erotic for you or did you just want it to be over and get paid? Sounds like fun for the participants though.

Fascinating. Was the experience erotic for you or did you just want it to be over and get paid? Sounds like fun for the participants though.

It was honestly pretty enjoyable. A few moments were weird obviously and it was kinda awkward at first. But there was something kinda hot and oddly satisfying about pretending and only being looked at as an inanimate sex object.

It was honestly pretty enjoyable. A few moments were weird obviously and it was kinda awkward at first. But there was something kinda hot and oddly satisfying about pretending and only being looked at as an inanimate sex object.

Yes, I can imagine the whole scene feeling weird for everyone at first. Were the participants really into it right way or did it get off to a slow start? Sorry for all the questions. Just something I've never heard of before and I'm trying to get my head around it. How many other "barbie" girls were there with you?

Yes, I can imagine the whole scene feeling weird for everyone at first. Were the participants really into it right way or did it get off to a slow start? Sorry for all the questions. Just something I've never heard of before and I'm trying to get my head around it. How many other "barbie" girls were there with you?

Well i think it was weirder for me starting off than them. I guess the guy hosted things like this regularly. There were 5 other girls. It was honestly almost just like a regular rich person party. Lots of people. Dressed all fancy. Except for every once and a while they would take an girl and play with her.

Back