Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Well like I said - late night bus, extremely crowded. I had to disembark at the last stop, from where I would get a connecting bus to my hostel. Standing room only, it was raining too so there were more people boarding the bus at each stop. After 2-3 stops, the bus was so full that I felt I did not need the overhead handhold, but there was such a press of bodies around me that I could not pull my hand down.

Unknown to me, my shirt had come untucked from the waistband of my jeans. I realised what had happened when I felt a hand on my bare stomach. Then someone put a hand over my mouth. They told me if I cooperated I would be allowed to go home.

My shirt was unbuttoned and my jeans pushed half way down, but I was not stripped totally. I just had to stand there, with my legs slightly apart, my hands above my head as these men kept playing with me. Initially I was frightened and crying, but then slowly all that stimulation got to me, and I stopped being so tense. I think the men also realised that I was into it as each of them started taking longer and longer before giving their place to the next. No idea how many times I came during that trip. One stop before mine, I was allowed to dress and disembark at my stop.

I have never taken a city bus after that day, esp. in Delhi.

There are pros and cons to being a sexually adventurous woman in India. I had this experience almost a decade before another young woman was gang-raped and brutally killed in a city bus in Delhi. I was extremely lucky that my assaulters only stopped at groping and stripping me.

There are pros and cons to being a sexually adventurous woman in India. I had this experience almost a decade before another young woman was gang-raped and brutally killed in a city bus in Delhi. I was extremely lucky that my assaulters only stopped at groping and stripping me.

Hello chitrashi, long time no see :)

As it comes across from your own words, this practice is so wrong on women ... yet your story is so arousing

Hello chitrashi, long time no see :)

As it comes across from your own words, this practice is so wrong on women ... yet your story is so arousing

Yep, life caught up with me and then some. for a long time LIT was just out of my head. But when something gets into your system- you can break the habit, but never be cured of it. I'm addicted to this place. ;)

Yep, life caught up with me and then some. for a long time LIT was just out of my head. But when something gets into your system- you can break the habit, but never be cured of it. I'm addicted to this place. ;)

I hear you ;)

enjoying your contributions after your comeback ... it's getting hawt

Yes, you were lucky. My wife related to me what happened a few weeks before we met on a bus in Buenos Aires one night. It was evening rush hour, already completely full when she tried to get on. Inside the doorway, managing to get both feet on the second step up, she found herself pushed hard from behind, wedged in against the man facing her on the higher step. her face was pushed against the fly of his trousers. At the next stop the first couple of people in a long line waiting managed to force their way in behind her. Progress through the city was slowed by dense car, bus, and truck traffic. She could smell the man and became aware when he got hard. She said she found herself deliberately letting her hot breath go through the cloth of his trousers. She felt safe, surrounded by so many people. She was aware when he came, his pants suddenly warmer, wet and sticky against her nose and cheek. Another day she sly threw in that she had sucked the swell of his cock through his pants, drawing a little of his cum into her mouth. Reacting, she said, his cock pulsed several times, for a moment getting iron hard each time. Half an hour on, he had to move farther into the slowly emptying car. They exchanged smiles, he got off and she sat the rest of the way.

Last edited:
Exciting

The being undressed or even partially undressed on a bus full of men is a real turn on fantasy . I have that one and they grope me and even have sex with me. I can't get that one out of my head and have watched many on sex sites.

The being undressed or even partially undressed on a bus full of men is a real turn on fantasy . I have that one and they grope me and even have sex with me. I can't get that one out of my head and have watched many on sex sites.

Do you like those video clips of a guy wanking on a bus next to a stranger?

what are you waiting for?

Don’t know if it fits this particular scenario but I love those ‘party videos’ where the guy stripper is performing for all the girls and they strip him and take turns blowing him and basically just groping him all over.
I kind of like the idea of all those women stripping me naked and grabbing me and touching them forcing themselves on me until I came.

Don’t know if it fits this particular scenario but I love those ‘party videos’ where the guy stripper is performing for all the girls and they strip him and take turns blowing him and basically just groping him all over.
I kind of like the idea of all those women stripping me naked and grabbing me and touching them forcing themselves on me until I came.

Well yes that is on the same theme but he is a stripper and plans to strip. I do like a couple I saw where two strippers pull a woman up on stag and strip and play with her as she protests. The crowd of mixed me and woman love it as she is forced to be part of the show.

Well yes that is on the same theme but he is a stripper and plans to strip. I do like a couple I saw where two strippers pull a woman up on stag and strip and play with her as she protests. The crowd of mixed me and woman love it as she is forced to be part of the show.

I like that scenario!! True story,my wife experienced something pretty similar. She was willing though but she was stripped in front of everyone and loved every minute!

I've often fantasised about being used as a fuck toy by a group of bisexual women

A few weeks back I had taken an overnight bus to another city. There was a group of 5 guys who who were traveling in the bus too. One of them was sitting next to me, two across the aisle and two behind me. I was wearing a short wraparound dress with a bra and panty. The guys started talking to me and soon the conversation got naughty and the guy sitting next to me started feeling my legs and soon had his hand under my dress. He pulled on my panty and I sat up a bit to let him slide it off. It was not long before the guys had me totally naked on the bus. I did not fuck any of them but gave them all blow jobs and hand jobs as they fingered me and fondled me.

A few weeks back I had taken an overnight bus to another city. There was a group of 5 guys who who were traveling in the bus too. One of them was sitting next to me, two across the aisle and two behind me. I was wearing a short wraparound dress with a bra and panty. The guys started talking to me and soon the conversation got naughty and the guy sitting next to me started feeling my legs and soon had his hand under my dress. He pulled on my panty and I sat up a bit to let him slide it off. It was not long before the guys had me totally naked on the bus. I did not fuck any of them but gave them all blow jobs and hand jobs as they fingered me and fondled me.

oMG that is so hot. Did you protest at all or just let them do what they wanted?

Not by strangers. My fantasy is the company holiday party, where the late hours bring it down to just me and a few of the women of the office. The conversation turns to their sexual adventures, and one of them asks me about my wildest sex.
"Nothing could match sex with you women," I say.
That leads to some smiles, some smirks and a dare. If I let them strip me - total control to them, I can't touch them - I can fuck them all.
It's a tantalizing fantasy that I can take in many directions, depending on how I feel and how much time I have.

Back