Emily’s NEW positivity and being nice to each other thread

Google search points to:
https://twitter.com/RenCristy
https://www.instagram.com/cristyren/?img_index=2

EDIT: This is in no way intended to imply, indicate, or suggest that the image(s) of Ms. Ren are NOT in some way 'adjusted'.
Here she is on TikTok showing off a similar figure:

She has an OnlyFans page where I assume she shows off a similar figure.

I have to admit that all these accusations of AI with no evidence or research pisses me off. Here's a woman with a similar figure from the pre-AI days:
{Picture removed}

Last edited:
Disagree. She’s curvy but within normal bounds in the vid. She has a natural shape. Pretty girl. The original image is bizarre and cartoon like. Her head is all out of proportion for a start.

Emily

I have to admit that all these accusations of AI with no evidence or research pisses me off. Here's a woman with a similar figure from the pre-AI days:
Disagree again. Her head is in proportion. She’s a big girl, but she looks natural. But things like making waists thinner with airbrushing have been done with images long before Adobe took an interest.

Emily

She has an OnlyFans page where I assume she shows off a similar figure.

{Picture removed}
Similar, but not as extreme. You can see in this image that her hips are not that perfectly round and her waist that tiny. She's beautiful, but the picture in the yellow bikini is obviously altered. Not AI, but altered, and that can lead to the AI accusation.

Thanks for sharing, though. And thanks for providing so much evidence to support your cause. It is appreciated. 🥰

Are women actually ever that shape?

4382df15-06ed-4007-bace-c170078ae5de_7173ac11-63fd-4c13-a1e6-f04e98d7f285.png
My favorite scene in that movie, and the reason I'm married

Back