Do you get wet giving oral sex?

Yesterday we were coming home from a pride event. Not sure if it was the communal openness and celebration surrounding peoples sexuality or just the jean shorts and cropped tank she was wearing…but I was horny and asked my wife if she wanted to fool around.

“No” she said, “but I’ll give you head”

My dick sprung to life with those words, and a few minutes later her beautiful lips were wrapped around my cock. I was lost in the pleasure and she was getting into it too. She paused and looked up at me with that look of wanton desperation. Next thing we knew, her shorts were around her ankles and I was pounding her from behind. I really let her have it; strong and deep - as that is what she craves.

Laying crossways of my guy, his beautiful 8" cock rock hard as I work my lips round the head, down the shaft and back. Licking the backside of his cock head rapidly. I know just how much pressure to place. Believe me, I know every inch of this man, especially his dick. I moan, as I taste the precum he is forming. I feel his hand on my ass and I scoot closer toward him, all the while sucking him. His hand slides underneath me and I squeal around him as his fingers slide across my clit and into my pussy. "Fuck your wet!!" He groans then asks, "Did sucking my cock make that happen?" I turn toward him so he can look me in the eyes, with his cock in my mouth, I only respond,,"Ummmmm hummmm"

Back