Do ladies actually enjoy sucking cock?

I don't mind giving a guy head, I enjoy it because I know he does. The only thing I have a problem doing is letting him cum in my mouth. I've only done that a couple of times and it literally tasted like raw egg whites with too much salt. Sorry but that's the best I can come up with lol.
I heard that it also depends on the diet if that changes?
Besides swallowing, I don't mind.

I love it. We have a lovely, designated "worship" chair he enjoys. Or long session edging him with my mouth watching a movie on couch. It's relaxing, can be such a lovely slow process, or a hard face fuck that ruins me, or everything in between. Getting to feel it hit the back of my throat is like a reward- all warm and filling my mouth while he releases. Delightful.

Well, she is 65 and getting on her knees is not very comfortable for her. So, I stand in front of her and she leans forward and worships my cock. Then, as things progress, she leans back and I kneel on the sofa - and face fuck her until I cum down her throat.
Mmm 65 is no barrier. If she's sat on the sofa, may as well kneel between her legs first and please her.

In the mood for this so much right now...oral with hubby is always one of my favourite things. As a female, it's such a turn on...what else to do on a rainy Saturday ;)
Agreed. I get a lot of pleasure from it. When he cums that's a different pleasure, but the act of using my mouth on him gives me various pleasures, one of which is as simple as enjoying how he feels in my hands and in my mouth.

Back