Do ladies actually enjoy sucking cock?

Absolutely, a keeper. Until recently, due to her health issues, she would blow me at least twice a month. It is difficult for me to find more times, as she lives about 90 minutes away. If she lived up the street, she'd blow me at least three times a week.
Sorry to hear about health issues. How often you eat her?

I’ve been addicted to it ever since the first time I tried it. The feel of the hot flesh in my mouth as it thickens, getting hard as a rock. Feeling how slippery it gets from my saliva as I continue to suck on it. Watching my spit glisten off the gland and taking small licks at the eye as the precum oozes out.

Feeling his cock flex in my hands as I stroke him, meeting my lips. The throbbing of his hot flesh as he can resist but the fuck at my face. Hearing his moans really gets me off, my pussy just drips sucking nice cock.

Finally the ending, oh my god I love when his cock gets even bigger and thicker in my mouth. Knowing he’s about to coat my tongue with his hot creamy sperm. The taste salty or sweet or both all good to me. Makes me cum feeling the thick globs of his cum sliding down my throat and us moaning together. 💋❤️

Back