Do you get wet giving oral sex?

My wife gave me a good blowjob this morning. (I didn’t cum - she controls my orgasm, she kept me on edge.).

I just asked her. She said “no. Never has. But I like making you feel good. And sometimes knowing that I will get mine

Love that woman!!

My wife gave me a good blowjob this morning. (I didn’t cum - she controls my orgasm, she kept me on edge.).

I just asked her. She said “no. Never has. But I like making you feel good. And sometimes knowing that I will get mine

Love that woman!!
I’m going back on this… altho she had a fair amount of help.

Earlier this morning, we had a marathon, fucking and sucking session. I wouldn’t make her breakfast until she got me to the edge with her mouth. it takes me a long time to cum anyway, and we practice orgasm control, so I usually only cum once or twice a month…

After she got me there, and I didn’t ejaculate, we had a good marathon fucking session. She squirts from reverse cowgirl and so we fucked hard in that position for a while, and she squirted very, very hard. She was just GUSHING and SQUIRTING EVERWHERE. (I will have to post the post squirting video in the squirting aftermath thread.)

I then told her to get on her knees and suck me in front of the mirror.

She gave me an excellent, long, teasing blow job… I did not cum, but she squirted two times while sucking me.

It’s never happened before. (Altho, like I said, she had a lot of help beforehand.)

Great way to start out the year!

I’m going back on this… altho she had a fair amount of help.

Earlier this morning, we had a marathon, fucking and sucking session. I wouldn’t make her breakfast until she got me to the edge with her mouth. it takes me a long time to cum anyway, and we practice orgasm control, so I usually only cum once or twice a month…

After she got me there, and I didn’t ejaculate, we had a good marathon fucking session. She squirts from reverse cowgirl and so we fucked hard in that position for a while, and she squirted very, very hard. She was just GUSHING and SQUIRTING EVERWHERE. (I will have to post the post squirting video in the squirting aftermath thread.)

I then told her to get on her knees and suck me in front of the mirror.

She gave me an excellent, long, teasing blow job… I did not cum, but she squirted two times while sucking me.

It’s never happened before. (Altho, like I said, she had a lot of help beforehand.)

Great way to start out the year!
This sounds so super hot!

Yes it makes me wet I mean a lotttt
I’d like you to straddle my face while giving me a blow job so I can see you getting wet and your wetness can drip on my face, and then drip it into my mouth. Or sit below me on the floor while you are sucking on me, with your panties on so I can see them getting wet. And then pull them open for me so I can see how wet they are.

I love giving oral sex, especially when I am sitting on the floor with her legs splayed wide open, once hand on my head, one spreading herself open for me. It gets me
So hard and the precum really following.

The idea of the reverse also really turns me pn, and I wonder how wet it makes a woman when she is going down on her partner: does it leave your panties soaked if you are wearing them or does it drip down your leg if you are not?
Oral sex is always the perfect way to start. I do like to be undressed by a man while I'm going down on him. And, yes, by the time he's taking my panties off, they are usually soaking.

My wife says she is always wet long before she takes a cock into her mouth, so she can't say if she gets wetter.

Back