Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

Later in life I turned totally queer. I fucking love being this way. I can't please other males enough sexually. A cock deserves a tremendous amount of sexual pleasure. I'm a natural submissive who loves taboo gay sex.
I too love the taboo aspect of sucking cock.

The situations in question were events, set up for the specific purpose of fucking my throat. I had admitted to my then, boss, that I enjoyed being throat fucked. He responded by offering to invite friends of his to test my resolve and my endurance. He ended up arranging 4 or 5 sessions in all, with the number of attendees varying from 3 on up. The most guys I ever sucked off were 6 in a row at one event where they fucked my throat for almost 2 hours straight. A few guys went twice. (or came twice?) I really miss those days!
Very impressive. It sounds like fun for a while, but I don't think I could make it 2 hours with 6 cocks and not have at least one in my ass. The last time I gave a blowjob to a real man, I was begging him to fuck me within a few minutes of starting.

To each his own. In my case, I'm strictly a cocksucker. I have no desire to do anything else with another man. I neither desire nor expect reciprocation of any kind from any of the men whose cocks I suck. I just love the slutty way that simply being a cocksucker makes me feel.
Very impressive. It sounds like fun for a while, but I don't think I could make it 2 hours with 6 cocks and not have at least one in my ass. The last time I gave a blowjob to a real man, I was begging him to fuck me within a few minutes of starting.

i feel totally submissive sucking dick. i almost always have on pantyhose and lipstick. i tell him to look down and watch and tell how it looks feels, ask me if i like it. i feel totally queer and i get a hard on. i use rubbers and when he gets off i suck hard as i can to blow his mind.

actually when i meet with a male and i feel him put his hands behind my head as he pulls me to him and i feel his head going thru my mouth into my throat as he moans telling me i'm such a good pussy i can't help but feel submissive and totally pussy.
The feeling washes over you doesn’t it. You feel completely sub (and quite possibly, completely happy too.

actually i found out when my best friend started playing with my dick and jo me as soon as he raked his fingertips over my dick and balls i'd start getting hard. i told him that makes me feel like such a total queer pussy but liked it. later i told him it made me want dicks and him to watch. he said that'd be alright. it wasn't two weeks we met a guy online who invited us over. i told my fren that was kinky him seeing me suck dick. he said he liked it. i said but it made me want more. a cpl minutes later he said oooohhhh! you mean now. i chuckled and said yeah now and had him pull it out, even tho he had ED i sucked for nmaybe 2 min and told me he was cumming like hell. he then told me damn...i didn't know a queer sucking dick felt so good. once home i sucked him on cam.

When I was in my 20's I had my first real m/m encounter, there was a lot of mixed feelings at first. (I ran through this story in other lit forums). Basically when he got on top of me and fucked my face, I felt like a total sub without realizing what that feeling was! Now that I'm older I look back on it with fondness and realize I did like it. I am a total sub when I get lucky enough to suck a hard cock with the right guy. The feeling of him being in control is a turn on in itself!

I agree with you 100%. It is a privilege for an apha male to let you suck his dick and feast on his cum. I love pleasing men also. So hot.

I agree with you 100%. It is a privilege for an apha male to let you suck his dick and feast on his cum. I love pleasing men also. So hot.
So true. My ex recommended I try it, ( but that's another story). Found an alpha dog who comes around some time and gives me a taste. Kind of a narcissist, in love with his big, beautiful dick, but the fuck I care. That's part of the fun. He gets confused 'cause he loves it, so I let him work all that out. So there for him.

Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?
No, I'm a power bottom

At least, I have been. To be honest I haven't had occasion to see how things would go with someone who's more of a power top than the tops I've had. I'm sure I could get into it.

You are so right Flirty. I made a quick trip to an ABS near me earlier today. I went into a booth and left the door open a bit. Soon a man looked in and we made eye contact. He came in and dropped his pants. A very nice thick cock. I started sucking him S he held my head. He moved my head to his balls and I licked and sucked them. He pulled my mouth off and began to slap my tongue in cheek with his cock he was so hard. I started sucking him again and he was close. He grabbed my head with both hands and made me take him deep. He held me until he came down my throat. Great was to spend an afternoon.

You are so right Flirty. I made a quick trip to an ABS near me earlier today. I went into a booth and left the door open a bit. Soon a man looked in and we made eye contact. He came in and dropped his pants. A very nice thick cock. I started sucking him S he held my head. He moved my head to his balls and I licked and sucked them. He pulled my mouth off and began to slap my tongue in cheek with his cock he was so hard. I started sucking him again and he was close. He grabbed my head with both hands and made me take him deep. He held me until he came down my throat. Great was to spend an afternoon.
I confess I like to be a little manhandled and cockslapped, called a faggot. Which I am.

I enjoy being manhandled as well. It really is an incredible experience. Other times I like to take charge. We are definitely not faggots. But we do have this moments.

Back