Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

Last opportunity I had was a couple weeks ago when our play-friend Gary was visiting. He was very grateful and made sure I was paid back multiple times. Of course, my hubby is a ballsy bitch and claims to be better at it than me now.

If I'm with an older male, I definitely feel more submissive. I'm usually on my knees...sucking his cock. If I'm with a transvestite, CD, or trans girl, no I'm not sub....

only sucked a dildo

but yes I feel 100% submissive. I prefer to be directed by a strong female but there are times I just feel the need to suck it and be a naughty little slut.

Last opportunity I had was a couple weeks ago when our play-friend Gary was visiting. He was very grateful and made sure I was paid back multiple times. Of course, my hubby is a ballsy bitch and claims to be better at it than me now.

I've been enjoying Gary mostly now, so I guess my revenge is that my sissy hubby has to just watch. ;)

Sub

I found a man sucking my cock was extremelt erotic,but when I experienced my first sissy,it was beyond
my imagination.

Sub

It wasn't until thetables were turned on me by a much older,bigger and more masculine male than myself,did I find the joy of being his obedient cocksucker

Once I get the cock in my mouth I feel in charge. Just stop sucking and see who begs for more.
For me sex with anyone is more of a giving/ receiving affair. I usually make the first move for oral and if my partner reciprocates great but at least I had the pleasure of of either sucking cock or eating pussy.
P.S Annie do you have an older sister?

Once I get the cock in my mouth I feel in charge. Just stop sucking and see who begs for more.
For me sex with anyone is more of a giving/ receiving affair. I usually make the first move for oral and if my partner reciprocates great but at least I had the pleasure of of either sucking cock or eating pussy.

Nope, younger sister and younger brother.

Actually, when I’m sucking a cock I feel an overwhelming sense of power, knowing that I’m going to be responsible for bringing this other person to an orgasm.

Submissive for me...to many things going on , having that time when I can not be in charge........and letting go is hot and as I get older and craving cock makes it more so...I'm such a sissy

Actually, when I’m sucking a cock I feel an overwhelming sense of power, knowing that I’m going to be responsible for bringing this other person to an orgasm.

yeah thats true i feel the same way it only changes when he pushes my head down then i feel submissive

Curious

I'm yet to do it, but it's definitely the idea of being told/forced to submit that turns me on. I love the thought of serving an older guy in the bedroom.

When I lick pussy I feel in charge because I know I’m good at it. I feel very submissive when I suck a cock because I’m a newbie at that. But go ahead and hold my head down.....

Oral

Oral on a man. Well, at least since one experience as a 16 year old that wasn't amazing, but enough to keep me curious.

The thought of giving just turns me on. But the guy as to be dominant :)

Oral on a man. Well, at least since one experience as a 16 year old that wasn't amazing, but enough to keep me curious.

The thought of giving just turns me on. But the guy as to be dominant :)

I'm with you. I want to feel hands on the back of my head pushing me deeper onto his cock...

Great. Now I'm horny.

I think it depends a lot on who all is involved and what everyone is into.

I like giving head to both men and women and while I have enjoyed performing on women who have lost control and taken me by the back of the head and fucked my face, I dont know that I would enjoy the same with a man.

I was in a threesome once and the other guy really liked taking control while the woman in our group gave him head. He really took her by the back of the head and fucked her mouth.

That's not really what I am into - dont get me wrong; very hot - so I wouldn't let him do that to me. It is surprisingly easy to communicate in those situations...a look and a touch say want you want...

I like being in control with cock...the power of making a really big really hard cock explode with cum...to make that cock yours..mmm...some one hit me up. Let's talk dirty.

I still very empowered and giving when I suck cock but a strange orbiting thought struck me when I saw this thread in my subscriptions. Nothing gets me more submissive than a bright red rubber ball gag. So yeah, I'm an oral girl. ;)

Back