Do women enjoy having their asshole licked and/or fingered?

Have actually had girl friends say they love it, gives extra stimulation but quite honestly, I've never had that done myself. Guys never tried, they just want to stick their dick up there, fuck the foreplay. Shheesh.
I know you are straight from your bio.

For gentle and foreplay, you will never beat the touch of another woman. They can go mean and hard if you ask them too. 💋

Can only speak for myself.
When the mood is right, Love it. As part of foreplay before anal it feels great. If Mr works my right i will beg him to fuck my arse.
Secretly i love the idea of him lickign my Arse after we have done Anal.

I've always enjoyed eating a woman's asshole, almost as much as eating her pussy. I've had some women who were just uncomfortable with the concept, but my ex-wife LOVED it when I licked and slurped on her tight little sphincter, fucking it with my tongue. She only ate my ass a couple times, not because she was against it, it just rarely came up in the course of things. My last real girlfriend loved it as well, even though she was also a bit uncomfortable with the idea. The first time I did it for her, she rubbed her clit and had a nice orgasm with my tongue in her ass. Afterwards, she laughed and said that she really enjoyed it, but that I shouldn't expect her to ever return the favor. I laughed it off to hide my disappointment, but it wasn't that big a deal. She was such a fantastic fuck, I could hardly complain about such a little thing.
Did you ever taste shit?

I don't know if it was a coincidence, but my wife resisted rimming until I came out to her about being bisexual. Not long after I came out I initiated rimming her, and she accepted it. She had an intense orgasm. We didn't do it frequently, but she enjoyed it and a few times requested it.

Based on the small sample (five or six) of women I have been intimate with, not one of them expressed the remotest interest in anything anal with respect to sex. Half were most emphatic, as if trying to stop something before it started. Maybe bad experiences or just repelled by the notion.

A few were 'good sports' and played along at my request, but those days are long gone.

I’ve always enjoyed having my bum played with, starting with the very first finger that flowed up my bum crack, to the last tongue that squibbaled between my cheeks, including finger and slim dildo insertion. Also the random wayward spank, and the sucking of my hole. I have always reciprocated even initiating bum play, but sorry guys I’m not interested in allowing your cock to enter me, I’m a “no rear entry girl” when it comes to dicks.

I've always wanted to try anal penetration, got lucky with the last girlfriend. I have always used anal licking and gentle rubbing as previous girlfriends said they like anal, but when you went anywhere near their rosebud, they'd squirm like hell. A woman needs foreplay and men are fools if they think they don't.

I had a lover who claimed she didn’t like anal play. I changed that one night. We had just showered and she asked for a back massage. With both of us nude of course. I worked her shoulders, neck and back for a long time. Then worked her hips and the cheeks of her ass with lots of oil. I spread her legs and worked on her thighs, calves, ankles and, feet. I worked my way back up spreading her legs even wider. I could smell her sweet musk as she got more and more aroused. I worked her more and harder spreading her cheeks wide. I reached under and cupped and rubbed her mound with one hand while kneading handfuls of her ass. I only had only one had to give attention to both cheeks so I started taking big mouthfuls of her other cheek in and gently licking and biting them. I switched sides and kept at it all while rubbing her increasingly wet, delicious, smelling pussy.

I worked my way down on her ass paying more attention to the crack then finally I came to her pretty musky pucker. I’d licked her asshole before but had never lead up to it so well. For my part I was craving it. I licked her ass hard and kept probing it with my tongue. I lifted her by her mound and kept grabbing handfuls of her oiled cheeks. She moaned. Then it happened. I will never forget that magic moment. She gave in and relaxed her tense sphincter, letting herself give in to a new pleasure. She wanted my tongue in her asshole. I ate her ravenously, tongue fucking her hard. Her pussy opened up to and I slid my fingers in. She was groaning and pushing back on my fingers and my face. After several minutes she gasped “Please, I need to cum. Eat my pussy.”

I rolled her over but I would not surrender the hole I had just seduced. I again spread her legs wide and I oiled one finger. I put it at the entrance to her ass. As I ice cream licked her from her tangy vagina, creamy lips, and tiny but sensitive clit I pushed with the pad of my oiled finger. Again I felt her muscles relax and I gently pushed the tip of my finger in. By then I had also started with two fingers in her pussy and concentrated my tongue and lips on her clit. Between getting finger fucked in both her holes and having her clit sucked and licked she came HARD.

Afterwards I told her. “You sure did like having your ass played with tonight.”

“It felt so goooood!” She purred.

She was too exhausted to do much else but raised and spread her legs and offered her well used pussy to my cock. I fucked her and filled her with my cum. Between the oil, her juices, and mine I needed a full size bath towel to clean us up. After I rubbed her back dry I parted her cheeks and gave her asshole a kiss goodnight. She giggled.

She never did learn to relax enough to take my fat cock, but she enjoyed my tongue, fingers and small toys and was happy to service my ass with the same.

Both women with whom I've had long relationships (5+ years) have enjoyed anal.

First GF liked massages and loved for me to pause on her asshole with my fingers when she laid on her chest. Eventually lead to more intense anal play.

Wife (married) loves a finger up in her butt while she plays with her vibrator. Haven't gone further with her though!

When my wife and I shower together we both pay special attention each others ass. We both love it and I so want to finish in bed with my face buried in her ass mmmm.

Back