Do women enjoy having their asshole licked and/or fingered?

On my honeymoon I was giving my wife a naked massage she laid on her stomach last and I was playing with her ass cheeks, I ran a finger up her ass crack and paused at her ass hole! She didn’t say anything so I continued, soon after I was knuckle deep in her butt! I was fingering with one hand jacking off with the other and as I was about to cum she moaned a bit so I took my finger out and slid my cock in just in time to cum inside her. It never has happened again, she’s not a fan. I’m glad I had the one and only chance.

I've always enjoyed eating a woman's asshole, almost as much as eating her pussy. I've had some women who were just uncomfortable with the concept, but my ex-wife LOVED it when I licked and slurped on her tight little sphincter, fucking it with my tongue. She only ate my ass a couple times, not because she was against it, it just rarely came up in the course of things. My last real girlfriend loved it as well, even though she was also a bit uncomfortable with the idea. The first time I did it for her, she rubbed her clit and had a nice orgasm with my tongue in her ass. Afterwards, she laughed and said that she really enjoyed it, but that I shouldn't expect her to ever return the favor. I laughed it off to hide my disappointment, but it wasn't that big a deal. She was such a fantastic fuck, I could hardly complain about such a little thing.

My wife enjoys her ass being both fingered and licked. I frequently finger her. But don’t lick her ass as often as she would like. Neither does her current boyfriend. So I’m thinking it would be ideal if we were to find her another man whose soul purpose in our lives would be to provide her with that. We invite him over maybe once a week. They head up to the bedroom where he licks her ass all she wants. And if Mrs. Screwher so chooses, he can even fuck her.

Eating a lover's ass is absolutely paradise. Especially when you take the time to make it very relaxed, sloshy wet with saliva and go very deep, combining your mouth in ass play with touching that leads to a kind of ass-delighted orgasms.

Since this is literotica, after all, I'm posting in something about eating ass from my latest story posted here at the site which is also an audio:

I began to use my whole mouth suckle and open her rectum. It was clear my only responsibility in the world at the moment was to give her ass all the pleasure I could, and I was determined to do my best. I began to slowly open her rectum with working my tongue ever deeper as I softly suckled with my lips at the same time. Little-by-little I could feel her asshole relax and open as my tongue moved ever-deeper into the fragrant and sloshy wet depths her ass.

"Thomas, use your fingers as well as your mouth."

I raised my right hand to my mouth covering my index finger with saliva and returned to sucking and plunging my tongue into her rectum. Then, continuing with my mouth, began to press into Julie's rectum with my finger. I loved how soaked, relaxed and loose her asshole had become and my finger slid in effortlessly.

I began moving my finger in slow circles inside her anal canal pausing to caress her vaginal wall with each circuit, all the while continuing to tongue and suck her ass. As Julie moaned deeply I focused more attention on that magical place, where I could press the against her g-spot through her anal / vaginal wall. Julie's low moaning, gentle rocking and subtle slow waves of constricting and relaxing caused my already erect cock to throb until I could the feel the pleasant wet warmth of precum seeping through my cock.

Then, slowing the pace of my caress, she began bucking upward toward my mouth and finger. I withdrew my index finger and now placed my middle three fingers into my mouth. The taste from my index finger was tangy and bitter but delicious. When the three fingers were soaked with saliva I pushed them slowly into Julie's relaxed and wet rectum. With limited space for my mouth now, I began to concentrate on fingering her ass, spreading the tips to open even her deeper parts. Then I began plunging again and again with all three fingers hard and deep into her depths while applying pressure downward against her g-spot.

All the while Julie continued to press the head of the magic wand against her labia moving it up and down. As her low moaning turned into a pant and the rhythm of her caresses began to match the rhythm of my fingers. I began to gather saliva in my mouth and every so often would spit on her rectum and my plunging fingers. Her panting became short and quick, a raw, primal sound that drove me wild. Her whole ass started convulsing a bit as each plunge caressed her anal / vaginal wall hitting her g-spot on the way in and out. Suddenly she started thrashing and her panting stopped altogether, before breaking into a yelping cry as she thrashed and contracted, and then with a cry of joy began to squirt in rhythmic gushes of ejaculate all over the bed.

For perhaps three minutes Julie lay face down upon her bed as her breathing slowly returned to near normal. At last she removed the pillow and turned-over, facing me, then leaned up on an elbow.

Love to rim a woman, tongue and finger her, if she allows it. I try to combine it with pussy eating first. I fortunately had one girl friend who absolutely loved it. Others, not so much. With this one young lady, I would go down on her and eat her pussy, then after a bit, introduce a finger to her bottom, then another, then roll her over and eat her ass. I took my time and gave her my full attention. Always lots of fun.

Back