Do women enjoy having their asshole licked and/or fingered?

I know it’s a great day when my wife my wife walks in after her shower, bends over the and says, “I’m ready “. My tongue gets as hard as my cock. She grades me on how long i can keep my tongue in her ass.
mmmm wish i could watch you do that to her

Have actually had girl friends say they love it, gives extra stimulation but quite honestly, I've never had that done myself. Guys never tried, they just want to stick their dick up there, fuck the foreplay. Shheesh.
Missing out. You have to prep the meal before eating, so to speak.

Have actually had girl friends say they love it, gives extra stimulation but quite honestly, I've never had that done myself. Guys never tried, they just want to stick their dick up there, fuck the foreplay. Shheesh.
They selfish, get other guys that appreciate ur bod. If a guy don't like 4play, he's a selfish sex starved prick

I've met more women that liked it than didn't, including some that thought they didn't until they allowed me to show them. My wife was one of those that thought that it wasn't her cup of tea until her first orgasm with my tongue running laps around the rim of her rosebud.
End of problem!

He
I've met more women that liked it than didn't, including some that thought they didn't until they allowed me to show them. My wife was one of those that thought that it wasn't her cup of tea until her first orgasm with my tongue running laps around the rim of her rosebud.
End of proble
Yuuuuup, heavenly moments indeed- pure bliss

I kid u not, I can't imagine a joyous session without ass play, be it rimming, fingering, tongue probing or slamming. As mush as I luv giving I also luv receiving. Tasting each other off each other ..... heavenly

You haven’t found the right partner yet. I find it adds an element to great foreplay and makes me fucking hard all the time, especially if she is a moaner! 🤷

I kid u not, I can't imagine a joyous session without ass play, be it rimming, fingering, tongue probing or slamming. As mush as I luv giving I also luv receiving. Tasting each other off each other ..... heavenly
Ok, maybe I’m old school but, is Slamming the same thing as smashing?

You haven’t found the right partner yet. I find it adds an element to great foreplay and makes me fucking hard all the time, especially if she is a moaner! 🤷
Lol one thing about being on Lit, reading stories, watching topics, I realize that I have been with the lack of experimenting men and experience. There's been a few things I've wanted to try, nope, their not into it lol. Like I said earlier, their ex's for a reason lol

Lol one thing about being on Lit, reading stories, watching topics, I realize that I have been with the lack of experimenting men and experience. There's been a few things I've wanted to try, nope, their not into it lol. Like I said earlier, their ex's for a reason lol
If this “old” dog can say something, don’t settle, find a trustworthy partner. By trustworthy I mean someone you can tell things to and not have to worry about him (or her) blabbing about it or making you feel weird for your kink.

😉

If this “old” dog can say something, don’t settle, find a trustworthy partner. By trustworthy I mean someone you can tell things to and not have to worry about him (or her) blabbing about it or making you feel weird for your kink.

😉
I'm only into men, lol and I agree about the setting. Being called a milf has been the most embarrassing that I know of. What I don't know won't hurt me lol

You should find a buddy that u can experiment and complete as many thangs as the both of u like. Something like a regular play mate, a nsa buddy. That way, it's less complicated & u can live ur wildest desires .... just saying

You should find a buddy that u can experiment and complete as many thangs as the both of u like. Something like a regular play mate, a nsa buddy. That way, it's less complicated & u can live ur wildest desires .... just saying
Lmao yeah I agree but um I'm a little on the shy side so yeah, kind of a little hard

Back