Do women enjoy having their asshole licked and/or fingered?

About a year into our marriage I learned that I couldnā€™t last as long as she needed to climax during intercourse. I had to get her going by playing with her clitoris. I used my finger and my tongue often. Just about every time we had sex Iā€™d go down on her. Sometimes I would be down there munching for a half hour. So long my jaws would start to cramp. This one evening I had been eating her clit for at least ten minutes. She asked me to go lower. I went down and licked the opening to her vagina. I was shoving my tongue into her as deep as it would go because I thought she wanted me to fuck her with my tongue. After just a minute or so she said not there lower. At that request I knew what she wanted. We never did anything anal and I never thought of it. The only reference I heard of it was from guys talking about earning your ā€œbrown wingsā€. I didnā€™t hesitate I went lower and ate her ass. The fact that she asked for it out of the blue was so hot I really got into it. I ate her ass as she fingered her clit and she came in just a few minutes. From that day on I became a consummate ass eater and she loved. That first night led eventually to full anal sex, which she loves, and she has even turned the tables on me and pegs me on special ocassions.

Last edited:
When we first got married my wife would push me away from her ass if I tried anything, but she always insisted I do oral on her pussy as she would have these huge orgasms, squeeze my head with her legs pull me up and we would fuck until I came and she came again, it was awesome sex. One night she pushed me down between her legs and I did my thing, she was drenched down there between her juices and my saliva, I had slid a couple of fingers in her pussy while licking her clit, my thumb was resting outside her asshole, I would rub a few circles with my thumb and she would moan, so I left my thumb there and pressed a little, and her anus opened a little very easy because of the juices, I didn't move, but she did, I kept my thumb there and suddenly she is slightly moving her butt back and forth, she pushed her ass onto my thumb, I am licking her clit, fingering her pussy and she starts pumping my thumb, she now pushes a little harder and my thumb is in her ass up to the knuckle, she slides back and forth, I am ready to explode myself, she starts to breathe heavier and moan louder suddenly she pushes onto my thumb all the way and explodes into an unreal orgasm, she has my hair and won't let me me stop licking, yesssss she is screaming, she is all the way onto my thumb, and she explodes again, now she lays back I have to slowly pull my thumb out, I climb on top fuck her and get off. She says that was awesome, but never mentions the anal part. From that point on, I would let her decide if she wanted anal play by putting my finger still outside her ass, as I was licking her clit, when she wanted it it was simple, she would push back and forth on my finger until at least the tip of my finger was in and she would have great orgasms, many time she would reject the finger and if I insisted she would get a little pissed so I would stop

I LOVE to have my ass eaten and fingered. The feeling of a tongue getting in there as deep as possible getting me all wet and sloppy drives me insane. I have a fuck buddy who I only ever have anal with as his wife refuses to let him anywhere near her ass and he craves anal so we hook up once in a while and he really goes to town on me and he can eat my ass for hours - I'm in heaven. I don't mind eating a nice clean ass myself but it's not something that my fuck buddys ever really ask for, but I'd be happy to oblige if they wanted it.

When wifeys having a hard time cumming, or sometimes after sex, she enjoys tongue on clit, finger or 2 fingers inside her pussy fumbling around for the gspot, and a finger on or in her ass, amazing big O everytime

Well, if you're down there licking my pussy and clit I sure won't object to you rimming and tongue fucking my ass while you're at it!! šŸ˜ Fingers are fine but something bigger is better!!
How much 'warm up' do you like before that something bigger goes in? :devilish:

I LOVE to have my ass eaten and fingered. The feeling of a tongue getting in there as deep as possible getting me all wet and sloppy drives me insane. I have a fuck buddy who I only ever have anal with as his wife refuses to let him anywhere near her ass and he craves anal so we hook up once in a while and he really goes to town on me and he can eat my ass for hours - I'm in heaven. I don't mind eating a nice clean ass myself but it's not something that my fuck buddys ever really ask for, but I'd be happy to oblige if they wanted it.
Does he only eat your ass for hours, or does that time include fucking you?

Back