Do men really care if their partner cums?

The smart ones do! To me it just makes sense, if you mke sure she orgasms atlases once the chances of her wanting to get naked with you again are very high. I personally always make sure the women cums at least once. Usually by me going down on her. Did I mention I love eating pussy?
Besides its just selfish and bad manners if you ignore her orgasm and only care about your own.

Even aside from the moral aspect of it, I can't get my head around any man who doesn't want to see their woman get off. I know we're all into different things, but that moment where her eyes just roll, her breath becomes strained and loud, she arcs her back and her legs either shout out as wide as they can get or do the opposite and just close up and pull you in closer, I don't get how any man can't think holy fuck I want to experience that again. especially when you've been going down on her and get to lick up the mess...

Making her cum is more important than cumming myself -- gives me a sense of power. My cumming is just physiology.

This man does, and it's very important to me that she cums first :heart:

I should clarify that I certainly don't expect my lover to take responsibility for my orgasm, ultimately that's up to me

What??? Not in my book. If its ' up to you' that counts as masturbation as far as i'm concerned.....
Giving or facilitating pleasure is one of lifes rich rewards, and when it comes to 'helping' with intimate pleasure/orgasm there's nothing better. Personally i'd be quite happy not cumming if my partner has been truly satisfied.

Speaking only for myself

I think in a way your calling men out and in many cases those that are like as you speak will cower into the darkness and remain quiet. I hope they learn something and change.

In my youth, when I first was learning about sex I was a freakin idiot ! I was that guy. I had (fortunately)maybe only 2 or 3 sexual experiences before I found my first gf. She was older than me and more experienced. She taught me about oral and anal sex which with both I learned a lot. When I first gave her oral, was when I immediately learned how much pleasure a woman could have. How much pleasure I received from giving her pleasure. In turn I was forever changed for the best. In the days that followed I asked my gf many questions. At the age of 15, I knew I had discovered a large part of how my future sex life would be, and still is. Also how selfish I had been with my previous experiences and that would never happen again.

When I make love to a partner my main focus is to bring them their pleasure. To assure they reach where they want to be first and as many times as they will let me. I love it when I can help them find more orgasms than they thought possible in one sitting or even in the course of a weekend.

Yes, as you might expect, there have been many times of which it all ended there. I never had mine. She was satisfied and could do no more and so I was not rewarded. This has happened more times than I could count. But you see I get so much pleasure from giving pleasure, that I can accurately say that in most of those scenario's I was equally as happy that way as I would have been having my own orgasm. Not in all cases but in most.

Only recently, after many, many years of this, have I experienced a lover who has finally stepped up and said, "Whoa Baby ! don't you think it's time you had your fun ? Baby, just lay back and enjoy. Today....it's all about you" It was absolutely amazing ! I had such a hard time keeping to myself. I wanted to touch her so badly,to give her pleasure. But she kept squirming away

Yes I have missed many orgasms of my own. But I regret nothing. To make a beautiful woman moan in pleasure, followed by her orgasm when she has nothing to do but enjoy...well to make it possible for her to do this without her concentrating on me gives her a times she does not soon forget. It can at times earn her respect. As a result you can find, like in my experience, they return the favor.

In the end, these women then learn from me that not all men are jerks. There are some real men out there.

So, want to go out to dinner ? Lol

Last edited:
Speaking only for myself...

No, Starider, I don't think you speak only for yourself. Your post made some very good points that a lot of people on here would recognise and agree with.

It's fascinating how this thread has developed. To be fair, I would expect that men on here, excepting the few arseholes who think that women are just around for their pleasure, would be sex-savvy enough to realise how much a man can get out of it when they give a woman pleasure.

Just to put the cat among the pigeons, I would say that, if anything, it's round the other way. Men, unless they've trained themselves not to or have a physical problem, will cum fairly automatically from being inside a woman so, if anything, a woman doesn't actually have to do anything to make her partner cum and some don't bother. Blowjobs seem to be an exception but, even then, people on here probably think of blowjobs as par for the course. I wonder how many women in the wider world actually give them, though?

Interestingly, I did train myself not to cum so that sex could last much longer; the sensation of cumming was there but not the ejaculation. Sometimes I've overdone it and even the sensation was limited so that I've almost had a fake orgasm. (Yes, we can do it too, ladies). I've never had a woman yet who has been able to spot that this has happened. The expectation that a man will cum automatically is far too powerful for them even to consider the possibility and they'd probably find it rather devastating if they did.

I mean, whoever heard of a woman who couldn't make her man cum?

Yes

It is very important to me that she cums at least once before I do. I tend to lose my hardness fairly soon after I cum so I always try to get her off first. That way, she can almost always cum once or twice more even if I'm not at my biggest and best. Additionally, I just love the idea of making her lose it and writhe and twist beneath me in the throes of orgasmic pleasure. So hot knowing it is my cock helping her get there.

yes

my woman must come first, one or two times. It gets me harder if she does and makes my orgasm more intense.

Yup

I certainly do. Several reasons, she will have a wetter pussy after she has had a couple of nice back to back "Os", Second, juicy pussies taste better and third, I think women are generally more excited to have sex afterward.

Yes, especially if it is one of my male partners and I am getting a mouth or ass full of cum.

Yes I do...what kind of man would be ok with not being able to satiate his woman and be ok with that...:rolleyes:

Well is there anything more beautiful than a woman having an orgasm?

I can spend my whole life playing a guitar and watching women having orgasms.

Even aside from the moral aspect of it, I can't get my head around any man who doesn't want to see their woman get off. I know we're all into different things, but that moment where her eyes just roll, her breath becomes strained and loud, she arcs her back and her legs either shout out as wide as they can get or do the opposite and just close up and pull you in closer, I don't get how any man can't think holy fuck I want to experience that again. especially when you've been going down on her and get to lick up the mess...

It would be nice if all women could cum as easily as most men do, but that is not the case. For some women, having an orgasm takes quite a while, and in "guy time" that is a VERY long time. So what happens is many guys give up and try the next time, or they rationalize that something is wrong with the woman.

Since the mind is a very big part of arousal and orgasm for most women, that makes things completely different from men. While there are some women that act like men in the bedroom, Samantha from "Sex in the City", many see sex and orgasm completely different from men. So I have found that each woman is different, some like a lot of orgasms, and some do not. The holding touching and connecting on a deeper level is what I have noticed is essential for many ladies in addition to or in place of orgasm.

Another point is that feelings come with orgasms sometimes, especially with women. Can you imagine as a guy feeling like you are about to cry after an orgasm or be flooded with other emotions? I know for me I would not always want to cum like that. So I understand how some women choose not to cum but still enjoy the holding, touching, and are fine with pleasing their partner.

I am certainly no expert, especially since I am a man, but this is what I have learned through the years with the women in my life.

ES

Sometimes I care, sometimes I just take what I want the way I want it. If she cums great. If not, oh well. Sometimes it's just about Daddy's pleasure.

Some women like this a lot! To be lusted after, taken, and completely used for the man's pleasure. The fact that they don't cum is part of the turn on, or humiliation.

ES

I'm lucky that my wife is multi-orgasmic, and that she can have vaginal orgasms. I usually lick her first, sometimes followed up with some wand work. She's pretty much on edge when I enter her, but she doesn't allow herself to come - she says she cannot come - until I come inside her. Anyway, making her come is a given.

I mean, whoever heard of a woman who couldn't make her man cum?

Actually, I quite frequently can't make my BF cum ... and it's definitely not something I'm doing wrong, trust me. We figure it's probably age, and maybe some minor medical stuff. Neither of us are particularly worried about it though.

On the flip side of that, there are times when I'll happily get my partner off without needing to myself - e.g. this weekend just gone, my husband got a lovely morning blowjob, and we both knew there was no expectation of reciprocation. (Although he did ask if it was OK before he came.)

Karhu, yeah wonderful that she is multi-orgasmic. My wife is a 'one-mega-O' kind of girl. But like your Kissa she hugely prefers that her climax is during penetration and primarily stimulated by my penetration and maintained to a maximum by how I fuck her through it. I find that so very much more satisfying for myself too, than the times I take her there with my fingers or any other way.

I guess that's why I started a thread on the subject, a click away from my signature.

Actually, I quite frequently can't make my BF cum ... and it's definitely not something I'm doing wrong, trust me. We figure it's probably age, and maybe some minor medical stuff. Neither of us are particularly worried about it though.

On the flip side of that, there are times when I'll happily get my partner off without needing to myself - e.g. this weekend just gone, my husband got a lovely morning blowjob, and we both knew there was no expectation of reciprocation. (Although he did ask if it was OK before he came.)

There are times when I fuck for a long time, for me that is more than 30 min, that I tend it become very resistant to cumming. I am 55yrs old. It is not easy to describe but once I get past the urge to cum right away, around the 10 min mark, I can usually make it to 30 min or longer with some start and stop etc. At that point when she cums, I usually can't cum with her because of the amount of cum that flows out of her. So I pull out after she is finished to have her bring me off with her hand. But sometimes that does not work either and I don't cum until later or our next time. It is not her fault, though it is important for a woman to know her partner's erogenous zones, it just does not happen.

So giving her oral first, like many have mentioned in this thread, works great so she can orgasm and then I enter her and cum as fast or as slow as she wants me to. I think she likes grabbing my dick and finishing me off too, so we can do that with no problems when I get her oral to start.

That is great that you can satisfy your partner with no thought of reciprocation. Many times as men, we are trained to satisfy the woman first with no thought of our own pleasure. It is nice when you are in a relationship and the woman can take over, telling the man to sit back and just enjoy himself. It is hard for some of us to do this because of how we are trained, but once it is done for us once, twice, we see how important that is to provide that same kind of pleasure to our partner. It become contagious and you become even more concerned if your partner cums or is satisfied.

ES

I cant believe this is a thing, but i think if a woman cums first then cums a 2nd time with me its so much better. Plus if i makenher cum firstni can slide in easier and she is much more willing to relax

Back