37 F India looking for Intellectual Storyline Based Male Roleplayers. 24 + Only Please !

About me - Iam an Indian , 37 years of age, married and a Mom of 2 children a daughter who's 7 and a son who's just a few months old. Iam a working woman and get a lot of time for roleplays due to work from home.

However for me literate and detailed roleplay doesn't means that iam looking for paragraphs after paragraphs , No, that's not what iam looking for. Infact iam looking for quality more than quantity.

My roleplays generally consists of a Lot of scenes with good back story and realistic scenarios ( be it celeb based or non celeb based ) with logical connecting scenes and not every scene has to have sex , no that's not necessary, it totally depends on the scene demand and the flow of the Play.

When I start a Play I generally would like to reach ti atleast such a limit where ith of us feel thrilled orgasmic or my partner may even cum in real or so. That means atleast an hour or 2 or more in one go. I can play like one reply every 2 hours no. That's not How I Play.

I generally Play as Indian Female characters from the age of 21 to 55 ( mostly wife characters) and Use Bollywood (Indian Film Industry ) Actress' faces for my roleplay , that makes it thrilling , enjoyable and also very vibrant for the female character while the men can also be decided as per images. I love sharing images while I Play a Lot of expressions images and even more . So if you are inti it too , that's a big Plus....

If you are a cuck or a sub male I would suggest that you should be willing to play the BULL / Alpha men in the play too... ( I can help at times but majorly you will have to handle both. ) So of you are looking to play only as a sub or a cuck , Iam least interested and I would say sorry in advance.

*And if you are an Alpha / BULL already , in that case we cans hare my husband's character , if you can't or don't wanna Play his role completely.... ( But that doesn't means I have to play his character all alone )

In terms of roleplaying, I would generally go for scenes that involve cheating, with an option of some cuckolding thrown in for good measure. I love exploring that slow transition, of me as a woman has been Intelligent throughout but have been a Lil indigenous Indian Housewife , if U get me, But slowly turning into someone who will do anything to please a guy she just met. and I'm more than happy to do this as a story over several scenes if a two hour blowout or even More isn't going to cut it......and as things move on power shifting from my husband the man of the house to other man / men....

A storyline or plot centred around cucking/ dialogue based manipulation / mocking/ humiliating / over powering The Husband in a very delicate kraftly manner based around everyday Life,, if that makes any sense ! It's all about the power shifts and power dynamics changing to be so called Man of the house or man of the wife......

(mixture of cuck, hotwife, Tall Wife , Even taller with heels, manipulative wife, delicate mockery of husband with help of other potential men/man as we proceed in play)

Forgot to add there with mockery and power dynamics, a Lil of gaslighting too if you know what it is !

Gaslighting happens when an Alpha tries to control a Beta by twisting their sense of reality. An example of gaslighting would be a Alpha doing something manipulatively humiliating / mocking or even abusing in a very refined indirect manner. Gaslighters may also convince their Betas that they're mentally unfit or too sensitive.

I Like To Take it in a way That the couple me and my husband are lovely match been married for like around 15 years or even 20 years while we are in our early to mid 40s with 2 kids in their teens and in school

And after so many years of marriage Slow and steady at some point starts the turn arounds of the Life where in the Wife is Made realised about her looks , persona and about her own image and power of a Trophy she has always been to her husband

Not that the husband is not good looking or smart. , Infact he has been very smart in his youth but slow and steady work pressure and more and ofcourse the age , made him have that beer belly and that added pressure to earn more and more made him a little not in shape while me the wife kept maintained all the time infact aging like wine becoming even more attractive and at some point in time , though we as husband and wife don't speak about it but we both know that the Bed things have deteriorated to a certain level that the husband tries a lot but can't keep himself up for more than a couple of minutes mostly leaving the wife unsatisfied

But having said that like a genuine and loyal partners to each other , specially the wife , despite the fact she knew she gets a lot of glances in parties , a lot of subtle flirts even in presence of husband when in public places or get together and more , but both have a sense of understanding, that they enjoy it just before the thin line and as a wife I never crossed it and in a way husband feels it is his right to show off as a demanding person that typical patriarchal thinking that , he can have me around him as an eye candy , make me wear those amazing dresses and look like a goddess but won't let anyone cross limits with me and expect the same with me....

That patriarchal mindset was ok when he was young but has grown a Lot as he is aging since he knows that he is loosing it on a physical side compared to me as a wife....

So all in all he is not going to be that easy as a husband to be made a beta, but as we say to every So called Egoist husband , there are the Alphas around to kinda manipulate him in a way so he turns into a beta slowly and situationally and more...

And ofcourse the fun is in the manipulation , sexual tension , the drama , the sensationalism, the suspense and ofcourse loads of sex... Making an egoist rich husband with a trophy wife kind of an illusion in a way that he starts making a good of himself thinking he is the one who controls the situation while the wife now starts to realise that late in her 40s , but now there have entered a few Alpha men who lists after her but don't just wanna get her laid but also wanna make her realise her potential and at the same time enjoy this transformation of her as a hot wife slow and sensuously , at the same time the egoist , smart , rich and kinda arrogant husband who always thought no man can ever emasculate him or make him feel week... Will be made to a beta slow and steadily with all those kraftly and ofcourse more manly Alpha Style which the Alpha / Alphas in our storyline possess ....

Gmail Hangouts / Chat -- shruti99shah@gmail.com

Discord -- shruti99shah9798

Attachments

• images - 2023-11-01T010443.739.jpeg
    images - 2023-11-01T010443.739.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 91
Hi, this is kush i am here seeking engaging conversations with open-minded individuals of any age. While I lean towards a dominant role, and enjoy being authoritative & pleased by my partners. I am basically Interested in finding a long-term, story-oriented sexting partner who appreciates sharing desires and thoughts.

Your storyline interests me. Feel free to message if interested.

Last edited:
Would love to role-play with you, if only we were not on opposite schedules. Love all your topic ideas since I'm working on a story with almost identical plot lines.

About me - Iam an Indian , 37 years of age, married and a Mom of 2 children a daughter who's 7 and a son who's just a few months old. Iam a working woman and get a lot of time for roleplays due to work from home.

However for me literate and detailed roleplay doesn't means that iam looking for paragraphs after paragraphs , No, that's not what iam looking for. Infact iam looking for quality more than quantity.

My roleplays generally consists of a Lot of scenes with good back story and realistic scenarios ( be it celeb based or non celeb based ) with logical connecting scenes and not every scene has to have sex , no that's not necessary, it totally depends on the scene demand and the flow of the Play.

When I start a Play I generally would like to reach ti atleast such a limit where ith of us feel thrilled orgasmic or my partner may even cum in real or so. That means atleast an hour or 2 or more in one go. I can play like one reply every 2 hours no. That's not How I Play.

I generally Play as Indian Female characters from the age of 21 to 55 ( mostly wife characters) and Use Bollywood (Indian Film Industry ) Actress' faces for my roleplay , that makes it thrilling , enjoyable and also very vibrant for the female character while the men can also be decided as per images. I love sharing images while I Play a Lot of expressions images and even more . So if you are inti it too , that's a big Plus....

If you are a cuck or a sub male I would suggest that you should be willing to play the BULL / Alpha men in the play too... ( I can help at times but majorly you will have to handle both. ) So of you are looking to play only as a sub or a cuck , Iam least interested and I would say sorry in advance.

*And if you are an Alpha / BULL already , in that case we cans hare my husband's character , if you can't or don't wanna Play his role completely.... ( But that doesn't means I have to play his character all alone )

In terms of roleplaying, I would generally go for scenes that involve cheating, with an option of some cuckolding thrown in for good measure. I love exploring that slow transition, of me as a woman has been Intelligent throughout but have been a Lil indigenous Indian Housewife , if U get me, But slowly turning into someone who will do anything to please a guy she just met. and I'm more than happy to do this as a story over several scenes if a two hour blowout or even More isn't going to cut it......and as things move on power shifting from my husband the man of the house to other man / men....

A storyline or plot centred around cucking/ dialogue based manipulation / mocking/ humiliating / over powering The Husband in a very delicate kraftly manner based around everyday Life,, if that makes any sense ! It's all about the power shifts and power dynamics changing to be so called Man of the house or man of the wife......

(mixture of cuck, hotwife, Tall Wife , Even taller with heels, manipulative wife, delicate mockery of husband with help of other potential men/man as we proceed in play)

Forgot to add there with mockery and power dynamics, a Lil of gaslighting too if you know what it is !

Gaslighting happens when an Alpha tries to control a Beta by twisting their sense of reality. An example of gaslighting would be a Alpha doing something manipulatively humiliating / mocking or even abusing in a very refined indirect manner. Gaslighters may also convince their Betas that they're mentally unfit or too sensitive.

I Like To Take it in a way That the couple me and my husband are lovely match been married for like around 15 years or even 20 years while we are in our early to mid 40s with 2 kids in their teens and in school

And after so many years of marriage Slow and steady at some point starts the turn arounds of the Life where in the Wife is Made realised about her looks , persona and about her own image and power of a Trophy she has always been to her husband

Not that the husband is not good looking or smart. , Infact he has been very smart in his youth but slow and steady work pressure and more and ofcourse the age , made him have that beer belly and that added pressure to earn more and more made him a little not in shape while me the wife kept maintained all the time infact aging like wine becoming even more attractive and at some point in time , though we as husband and wife don't speak about it but we both know that the Bed things have deteriorated to a certain level that the husband tries a lot but can't keep himself up for more than a couple of minutes mostly leaving the wife unsatisfied

But having said that like a genuine and loyal partners to each other , specially the wife , despite the fact she knew she gets a lot of glances in parties , a lot of subtle flirts even in presence of husband when in public places or get together and more , but both have a sense of understanding, that they enjoy it just before the thin line and as a wife I never crossed it and in a way husband feels it is his right to show off as a demanding person that typical patriarchal thinking that , he can have me around him as an eye candy , make me wear those amazing dresses and look like a goddess but won't let anyone cross limits with me and expect the same with me....

That patriarchal mindset was ok when he was young but has grown a Lot as he is aging since he knows that he is loosing it on a physical side compared to me as a wife....

So all in all he is not going to be that easy as a husband to be made a beta, but as we say to every So called Egoist husband , there are the Alphas around to kinda manipulate him in a way so he turns into a beta slowly and situationally and more...

And ofcourse the fun is in the manipulation , sexual tension , the drama , the sensationalism, the suspense and ofcourse loads of sex... Making an egoist rich husband with a trophy wife kind of an illusion in a way that he starts making a good of himself thinking he is the one who controls the situation while the wife now starts to realise that late in her 40s , but now there have entered a few Alpha men who lists after her but don't just wanna get her laid but also wanna make her realise her potential and at the same time enjoy this transformation of her as a hot wife slow and sensuously , at the same time the egoist , smart , rich and kinda arrogant husband who always thought no man can ever emasculate him or make him feel week... Will be made to a beta slow and steadily with all those kraftly and ofcourse more manly Alpha Style which the Alpha / Alphas in our storyline possess ....

Gmail Hangouts / Chat -- shruti99shah@gmail.com

Discord -- shruti99shah9798
Hy i'm also from India , a young guy..
I would love to build a conversation with you.

are you still on google chat?

Back