Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes :eek:
Things have been pretty hectic around here this week, no time just for us. Earlier this morning woke to the feel of him rubbing against my hip, and as he's "trained" me to do, at his touch I instinctively rolled onto my back and opened my legs for him. Neither of us had had any in what seems like a very long time . . . . he fucked be deep, hard and thoroughly.

He's away for a few hours now and I know I have to get up, but I would so much prefer to lay here remembering what he did to me this morning and imagining what I'm going to do to him tonight.

Yup I sure did a few hours ago & it was fuckin awesome been a minute since me & my friend have been able to hook up & she just texted me to tell me she's having flashbacks already, see now you know what the bear dances LOL

Yup I sure did a few hours ago & it was fuckin awesome been a minute since me & my friend have been able to hook up & she just texted me to tell me she's having flashbacks already, see now you know what the bear dances LOL

Good man. I get the sense she's dancing too.

Bump!

Yeah, just gone midnight. She's been away, train was late, both of us shattered. Still is was lovely. Both of us out like a light minutes later. More 'crafted' next time.

Yes! Yes! Yessssss! Absolutely yes! Late last night and after a leisurely lay in, a leisurely fuck and blow job for him, resulting in fantastic orgasms for me. I needed it, it's been ages. And some of you would know that he has been holdiing out on me for too long. After all, I'm married. And now I want more! Much much more! Fill me fuck me. I want to all. So excited

Fab, Falcon! This guy's got some catching up to do; multi-orgasmic wife? He needs to be diving in and often!

I sure did. The days may have crossed over. So...definitely yesterday and today. :D

Life is good. Yay. My outlook on life has brightened so much with a cock in me.... Yippee. Now here's to some more luck tonight! It might be wishful thinking but I'll be breaking out the vibrator in front of him of he's not willing. I'm gonna get me some more really soon. Yippee

Life is good. Yay. My outlook on life has brightened so much with a cock in me.... Yippee. Now here's to some more luck tonight! It might be wishful thinking but I'll be breaking out the vibrator in front of him of he's not willing. I'm gonna get me some more really soon. Yippee

kinda wish i did :)

Isn't it great!!

Feels fantastic. I love masturbation, but bring on. Great fuck. I'm a happy woman today. Baked cakes, did farm work. Domestic bliss. Now bring on bedtime

No. Hell no. I'm 36, decent looking, not morbidly obese, make 6 figures, love to travel and would take a girl along with me, and yet......no. Never. Worst drybspell ever, and it defies logic. So, no. Just no. No.

Bah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back