Do you get naked during a massage?

I've only gotten professional massages and leave my underwear on.

Professional massage I go by their rules, all others if not naked to start it usually ends up that way for ease of getting to those muscles that need it the most.
have you been successful finding massages that provide a happy ending for a woman?

Naked. It's supposed to be a relaxing sensual experience. There was a fantastic studio in NYC with a southwestern new age vibe that my wife and I frequented for years. Not cheap but we loved it and were very sad when it closed. Massage Envy is nowhere near their league.

As for non-legit when I was very young I went to an Asian spa. I wasn't very comfortable there but the table shower was incredible.

My husband has arranged for "special" professional massages for certain occasions like my birthday and our anniversary.
That's a very good husband and quite a nice gift.
Although, on the anniversary, one would think he'd want to be the one to give you your happy ending.

The few times I have gotten massages it was at nice spas and always from another woman. I’ve been fully naked every time.

Had my first Thai massage recently………..I was instructed to get naked, the masseuse whipped the towel off as soon as she re entered the room.

To be fair she knew what I was after and went straight to massaging my balls 😊

Depends on the type of massage I'm getting, but I don't mind going naked or going with the little undies they sometimes give you to cover up (even though they do a horrible job of that)

Funny story...the first time I ever got a real massage was at a resort that my boyfriend at the time took me to for the weekend. He booked a couple's massage for us and they had given us robes and told us to get undressed to whatever level of comfort we wanted and put the robes on and wait for our masseurs. I left my panties on but took my top off 1) because I figured it would get in the way when they were trying to massage my back and 2) because I thought it would be hot to kinda tease my boyfriend. We were both in our robes and the masseurs walked to in to ask a few questions and then they started to explain how it would work. At one point, the girl that was going to massage my boyfriend said "when you're ready go ahead and take off your robes" so I proceeded to just take my robe off. There was this slight pause and everyone looked at my with my bare tits on display. Like, and actually 5 seconds of silence with both the male and female masseurs looking at me. See, I actually missed a key part of what she had said. Apparently, she said "we'll leave the room and when you're ready go ahead and take off your robes...". My boyfriend ended up getting a kick out of it (it actually kicked off a kink for him) and after that, he would randomly book couple's massages for us but he would always tell me to get fully naked.

Naked. And it’s a professional, no erotic massage. On my first visit we approached the subject, and she said “it’s just skin.” I’ve been without since. She always asks if there are any issues . And I usually say none stand out. But you will find them. She always does.

Naked and professional massage. Towel on me, wish there werent. but its not a rub and tug. I just dont might being naked and relaxing.

Always nude. Boxers tend to twist and turn when flipping over and briefs/boxer briefs are constricting. I can't fully relax unless I am naked.

Do I get boners? Yes. Are they or myself anything but professional when it happens during a non-sexual massage? Never.

Always nude. Boxers tend to twist and turn when flipping over and briefs/boxer briefs are constricting. I can't fully relax unless I am naked.

Do I get boners? Yes. Are they or myself anything but professional when it happens during a non-sexual massage? Never.
Had a lot of professional massages and still get them. Only one told me to keep my underwear on. The rest said what ever your comfortable with.. I had to ask the first time.. She smiled and said you get naked if your like !! Ahh they were off before she closed the door for me to get ready lol

I always pulled the towel off as soon as the massage started. Never had a masseuse put it back on.

My other half is a massage therapist and man have I heard some stories about his clients (he never gives names)!

To answer the question, though, I always get naked for my massages. He has never complained.

Back