Do you get naked during a massage?

It depends. My massage therapist offers quick "tune up" massages that are only 30 minutes. You keep your clothes on so that most of the time can be focused on the massage. Massages over an hour, yes, I definately get naked.

Interesting question I was talking to a fellow lit’r about.

Do you get naked for a massage? I have always kept my boxers on during a legit massage and have been naked (obviously)
For me, the only way 2 enjoy a massage is buck naked & if there's a happy ending, guess I'm dressed for it already

Yes naked is the only way to go, even if it is just a professional massage with no happy ending

I’ve always gotten naked and been draped. One time the female massage therapist,(fully legit) lifted the drape, instructed me to turn over and just stared at my junk the entire time. This caused a definite blood flow and tented sheet for the remainder of the massage.

I see Kristen at TherapyWorks pretty regularly, like once a month or so. She's a licensed Massage therapist and we have come to be friends over time. She always covers my ass with a towel and has never removed it but her fingers have given me much pleasure when she works up my inner thighs and massages my pleasure zone. She is worth the handsome tip that I always give her and have sent a couple of the ladies from our swing group her way too.
To me getting a massage is one of life's little pleasures and since I don't spend my money on other foolish things, it's well worth it to me.

I prefer to be totally nude, not to sexually arouse me but because it's the only way I can feel in fully relaxed contact.
My bottom is the most responsive area to massage and it isn't the same through fabric.

I see Kristen at TherapyWorks pretty regularly, like once a month or so. She's a licensed Massage therapist and we have come to be friends over time. She always covers my ass with a towel and has never removed it but her fingers have given me much pleasure when she works up my inner thighs and massages my pleasure zone. She is worth the handsome tip that I always give her and have sent a couple of the ladies from our swing group her way too.
To me getting a massage is one of life's little pleasures and since I don't spend my money on other foolish things, it's well worth it to me.
Its a lot easier for men to find someone to massage that area than it is for a woman, it seems.
My most recent massage was with a licensed massage therapist, but her ads implied that she would offer a little extra pleasure.
It was my first visit with her. She asked me the usual questions about areas with pain and injuries. Then she told me to get undressed, and that it was up to me whether I wanted to be covered. So, I knew

I lay on my stomach at first, and she gave a perfectly good therapeutic massage, both before and after I turned over.
With about 15 minutes to go, she asked if I wanted the massage to include my private areas. That's how she described it. I think it was probably obvious that I did. She gave me a wonderful manual finish. Felt great. She really knew her anatomy.

Back