When you post on the masturbating threads...

Yes to all. Also I’m gonna get a crew in here to install some good set dressing. I want a disco ball, a green screen… oh! And I want one of those keyboards that make different sound effects 😆
You know that, if we were watching you, we would not be paying any attention to the background. And you could make your own sound effects.

Must admit for me it is a bit of a turn on to let others know what I am doing. The thought that the admission of self-pleasure I am engaging in may be turning on a man or another woman is arousing. Sometimes, as happened this past Sunday morning, in one of the chat rooms, what started as a bit of mutual masturbation between my husband and I turned into incredible sex as we described what we were doing to another woman who had messaged us. :kiss:
Agree

Lol I just thought it was like a common courtesy like yelling "four" on the golf course? Ha ha so everyone's aware?

Are you saying it's like preventing someone from getting hit with a golf ball on the golf course, you are preventing people from getting splashed?

Back