Rating Pleasure!

_Troia_

Tempting Tantalizer
How does one rate pleasure or desire? The down side of the internet is the anonymity of the internet. What do you get out of rating comments, threads, and even private messages? I find irony in who the rating comes from. Usually, people who lurk around and don't have the guts, themselves, to post any pictures or threads. That seems to negate your rating in my opinion, because you are hiding, rather than being your true self. And, if you have to rate a private message, that also shows your character. Some of us don't correspond or post to have our messages rated; what happened to people just getting to know others and having fun? :) Here's some FREE advice, if you want someone to be interested in you platonically or sexually, don't rate everything they do, post, or message; otherwise, it's like an employee work evaluation- how many of us love those? :p

advice.jpg

I rated that a love because 1.) it's you and I love you. 2.) it's a beautiful picture you posted. 3.) Because it is a very, very good point.

As for when I post, like kind of means acknowledgement. As in I like what you posted or I recognize your point.
Love to means means it's a really good post.
Laugh, obvious.
Surprise means to me like Really? or maybe a shock.
Sad and angry is self-explanantory.

Back