When you post on the masturbating threads...

Must admit for me it is a bit of a turn on to let others know what I am doing. The thought that the admission of self-pleasure I am engaging in may be turning on a man or another woman is arousing. Sometimes, as happened this past Sunday morning, in one of the chat rooms, what started as a bit of mutual masturbation between my husband and I turned into incredible sex as we described what we were doing to another woman who had messaged us. :kiss:

I haven’t posted on those in a long time, but when I did I didn’t even think about the people who may read it. I just saw the question, it was what I was doing - so I answered. I’m straightforward like that.

Good question....I guess i just stumble across it while I'm cruising the side looking at the lovely posters.

Pretty much the rush that total strangers know I’m currently having a personal moment.

I post to let people know that it's not just young people having fun with themselves. You can be a sexagenarian like myself, or even older and still have fun with your body. It's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed by.

And if someone by chance gets turned on by the thought of an old woman like myself doing naughty things to myself, who am I to stop them? :)

Must admit for me it is a bit of a turn on to let others know what I am doing. The thought that the admission of self-pleasure I am engaging in may be turning on a man or another woman is arousing.

I didn’t think about the people who may read it. I just saw the question, it was what I was doing - so I answered.

It is a bit of both of these for me. Contradictory, I know, but that's how it is. *shrugs*

I'm usually just answering a question.

I’ll give a shout out and wave 👋 hi sometimes :D

Hi Lady two-O two-O :cool:

I’m not trying to brag but that was a multiple O lol

Sometimes , I crack myself up and no one notices ,

bye , :rose:

I post to let people know that it's not just young people having fun with themselves. You can be a sexagenarian like myself, or even older and still have fun with your body. It's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed by.

And if someone by chance gets turned on by the thought of an old woman like myself doing naughty things to myself, who am I to stop them? :)

I agree on all counts Miss.

I get a little rush from announcing it to random strangers. It's a form of exhibitionism I suppose, with words rather than images. Although I'd prefer to be watched, if I'm honest!

Yes I am turned on by that thought.

Being in a sexless marriage, it's nice to know im not the only one with the same thoughts and actions. Sometimes it is nice to get a PM and a nice chat to help each other out. !;):)

I most definitely get turned on by the thought of you. Most definitely!!!!!!!!

Sometimes enjoy the help, sometimes just nice to know others are doing the same!

Every second of every day, there is someone masturbating in America. Whether it is a late night fap or enjoying a moment in the afternoon, someone, somewhere, is indulging in self-pleasure. Could it be me who is indulging?;)

For me it’s sharing what I’m up to and the likely knowledge that I’m not alone.

It’s also a bit of a turn on and I like knowing that others are sharing that they are enjoying themselves

especially the "masturbating now" and "currently masturbating", why do you post?

Is it a simple rush that someone will know you are doing it?
Are you hoping someone will PM you with some sexy ideas?

Is there another reason or reasons?

Little of both, closet exhibition I guess and random hope a sexy lady will pm so extra inspiration

Back