When you post on the masturbating threads...

Because publicly stating that I am masturbating/have masturbated, outs me as a highly sexual being with very strong needs and runs completely contrary to how everyone sees me irl. It is somewhat cathartic and very much a turn-on for my exhibitionist side.
Did you get a chance today?

Because publicly stating that I am masturbating/have masturbated, outs me as a highly sexual being with very strong needs and runs completely contrary to how everyone sees me irl. It is somewhat cathartic and very much a turn-on for my exhibitionist side.
Yes!😍

especially the "masturbating now" and "currently masturbating", why do you post?

Is it a simple rush that someone will know you are doing it?
Are you hoping someone will PM you with some sexy ideas?

Is there another reason or reasons?

Yeah, being an exhibitionist I like people to know that I'm currently engaged in self-pleasure. As I am now 😂, not in this exact outfit though

Attachments

• Compress_20231203_081439_9955.jpg
    Compress_20231203_081439_9955.jpg
    635.8 KB · Views: 15
It's watching and being watched.....cyber voyeur.....Masturbation was such a shameful secret for so many folks my age when we were coming into our sexuality. It's good to be naughty with other kinksters.....quite simply, it's fun!...

All those sexy hot mental images of stroking cocks and swaying balls.... pussy lips splayed open by probing fingers fucking pink wet flesh....tits and nipples groped...engorged clits rubbed.....orgasms exploding .......mmmmmmm..........

For me it is a rush and a turn on knowing some woman might be scrolling thru and know what I am doing. Especially if they then see I have commented or liked their post elsewhere.
I also love getting PM’s from horny women that might be curious about me or what is turning me on 😁😏

I have a very reserved and shy personality that means that when I have the chance to be open and honest about how horny (and kinky) I am, I take it. It's easier since no one can actually see me getting off, but it's still like theyre watching, and that gets me so hot

very much like Softandnerdy….I have a very reserved personality and this lets me be public about something that I love doing.

Back