Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!

Started with sliding in from behind her from the side, as she played with her clit. After she orgasmed, grabbed her hair, guided her to suck my cock. Finished by spreading her wide, drilling her, squeezing her ass. Long overdue, so had a nice big load to fill her with.

He called after 1a for what we both knew was a "bootie call". After he got here we sat around talking and laughing, had a drink or two and unceremoniously fell asleep!

This morning I was pulled from sleep by the warmest, wettest licking and sucking that I had felt in a while. He was nestled between my legs working it until I was a nasty hot mess and then he stopped! He pushed that morning wood into me and had me cumming only seconds before he erupted spewing cum inside me and then dripping all over my thighs when he pulled out.

Yeah, I got royally laid today :eek:

Qudos

He called after 1a for what we both knew was a "bootie call". After he got here we sat around talking and laughing, had a drink or two and unceremoniously fell asleep!

This morning I was pulled from sleep by the warmest, wettest licking and sucking that I had felt in a while. He was nestled between my legs working it until I was a nasty hot mess and then he stopped! He pushed that morning wood into me and had me cumming only seconds before he erupted spewing cum inside me and then dripping all over my thighs when he pulled out.

Yeah, I got royally laid today :eek:

Very well described.......... very sexy!

Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that I could answer this thread with a resounding yes everyday!:heart:

Not for a couple of weeks:( Going to see my BF in a weeks time....

Having serious pangs of bi lust at the mo, so may be back on later after I'm done with work girls ;)
Orgamless (if thats a word!) for TOO many days....

lou

OMG! YESS!! ;)

:kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back