Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled out of my wife about an hour ago.

You make that sound like you drove a car out of a driveway.. :D

If you get licked by another woman is that considered getting laid??

Last time I had a Dickin cider was Sunday morning.. Damn that is a first!!

maybe my OL:rose: and i had the same thought yesterday (that being 'it's been too long since i got any') but we did some catch up on that. after getting a handjob before getting out of bed yesterday, we followed that up with a quicky in the kitchen as soon as she walked in the door from work. after dinner she mentioned i was ahead of her 2-0 for the day and what did i plan on doing to correct that. told her i thought a good tongue lashing could even up the score and we almost ran to bed! and the score was tied before i slipped into her after she soaked my face and the sheets. oops the day ended with the sore being 3-2. this morning we switched on the news hoping for a snow day from her work but no luck, so her casual playing with my cock and nipples lead to a quick fuck and the score today is 1-1! guess that made up for a few days of colds/flu and no action?

Yes I did....not sure why,...not questioning or complaining...but the love making I share with my lover is long lasting and freakin incredible

Nope. Got stuck in a snow storm and didn't make it home to my lover. I'm now laying in bed at a family members house, extremely horny!

No :) Not likely either unless someone sexually assaults me :eek: But... I can wait and play with my fingers and toys ;)

:kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back