Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet

not yet, but the wife is in the bath, and she will be getting laid soon after getting out!!!!

I think I'm going to, it's just not going to be classic hetero tonight. He's crashed out from his day with the eldest. Kitty and I however are thinking about it........

Yes. Woke the wife up slowly just by spooning with her. A well placed finger rubbing along a breast and a semi hard cock against her ass was all it took. Before long she had pulled her panties off and was sliding me in from behind. Next thing I hear is "Oh fuck it" as she rolls me on my back and just rides me till she cums. Best thing was not 30 seconds after we finish one of the kids comes to the bedroom door wanting to know if he could have breakfast.

First thing this morning. Her hand happened to graze my hard cock as we were lying in bed. She freed it from my underwear and stroked it for a while, before straddling me and sliding it into her wet pussy. It was a hot quick morning fuck. I'm getting horny again just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back