Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litster,

I love to make you smile. I hate it when you are sad. Which is very strange because being a sadist, I want to see and feel your tears and hear your whimpers and cries of pain. I want you at my feet, not in cowering fear but in loving devotion.

Strange, but it's what works for me....

Dear Litster,

Good_Morning54.jpg

LittleLady815 said:
Dear Litster,

Good_Morning54.jpg
Dear Litster,

HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PIC OF MEEEEEEEEE?!!! :eek:

*giggles and gives LittleLadyLove a good morning smooooooooochie to help wake you up*

Hope you have an amazing day, sweetcheeks :rose: :kiss:

asian_princess said:
Dear Litster,

HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PIC OF MEEEEEEEEE?!!! :eek:

*giggles and gives LittleLadyLove a good morning smooooooooochie to help wake you up*

Hope you have an amazing day, sweetcheeks :rose: :kiss:

awww shucks.... you found me out.... took it when you weren't looking one morning!!!! :nana:

*smooooooooooooooooooooochies and giggles for Appy*

The day has become brighter already, sweetie :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Dear Litster,

Nap well, baby.
Can't wait to play and be silly all over again in just mere minutes.
Missing you already.

*rifles through your stuff*

*giggles*

you SURE you've never worn a thong??

*snuggles in close with you*

Thank you.
For being my safe place, always.

You are everything precious to me...

yoyoyoyo..mai mai.

:heart:
xo

Dear Listers,

THANK YOU for your PMs.

You make an Appy so grateful for your friendships.

*group hugglegrope*

:) :rose:

Dear Litsters,

My temper is getting to be the best of me. Screw it I'm pissed....

*need to think of that sweet PM I found in my box earlier today.... beautiful*

Dear Litster,

Here are some hugs and smiles to get you out of your pissy mood.

{{{LL}}} :rose: :)

Dear Litster,

With reference to; 10 gallon barrel of Vaseline, 100% genuine fake cow skin saddle, box of sparklers, and rake.

I am very happy to inform you that since the 22nd of July (Sunday) I am now in the position to offer you the post of lover.

This position is purely on try-out basis’ for a period of one month, but, depending entirely on your compatibility, may become permanent. Of course if accepted in the permanent capacity you will be given on the job training and partake in constant performance appraisal schemes.

Any expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment will initially be shared equally between us. Later, largely based on your performance, I may take up a larger share of the expenses. However, I am broad-minded enough to be taken care of on your own private expense account.

I shall expect your response within the seven days after reading this notification, failing which, and without further notice, this offer will be cancelled and I shall be considering someone else for the position. If you do not wish to take up this post, I would be grateful if you could forward this letter to any of your female relatives, friends or acquaintances.

Yours faithfully,

@>,-’Kylan,-’​

Dear Litster,

I will get you back for making me giggle just now.

*gets out my feather*

Revenge will be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!

yoyoyoyo :heart:

Dear Litster ...

I thought we were the best of friends. Why did we die? Did things change that much to where we had to stop contact?

~sigh~

Dear Litster,

Say you will. You know you wanna. Go on. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase?

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?

:kiss:

Dear Litster,

My pm box is empty and ready for you to pm me ... go on, you know you wanna.

;)

Dear Litster...

I'm going to be giving a presentation in Atlanta on Setpember 1st on Erotic Knifeplay.

Are you coming or not?

Or maybe you'd rather come to the Fireplay Basics class August 25th near Raleigh....

Let me know!

Dear Litster,

Just breathe.

Just breathe.

You can do this.

Not day by day…not hour by hour…

Just take it one second at a time.

Sometimes it’s bad..and sometimes it’s worse … but you WILL survive it all.

Just. Fucking. Breathe.

Do it.

Do it even if the very air that is filling up your lungs stings and burns as it fights against being sucked in to keep your blackened soul alive.

Just do it.

Cry. Yell. Kick. Scream…

Lose your mind.

See that darkness enveloping you? Embrace it…run headlong into it…feel it seep into every single gaping pore of your body and mind and feel the emptiness sear – sizzling, angry red, lightning bright pain through every single cell of your being.

Heartbreak…heartache…often turns pulsing, pumping hearts into blackened, charred chambers of eternally echoing voices of grief.

Weep.

Whimper.

Wail for justice.

Wail for lost dreams.

Wail for the glimmer of hope…that the end of the suffering be near…and that a new beginning will bring relief.

Breathe.

Just breathe.

Do what you have to do…to drag your shattered, battered, weary skeleton, clamouring to greet the sunrise of each new day…and to survive until the calm reflection of the death of one more day.

Just breathe… and feel time wash over you, in it’s infuriating, infallible constantness.

And one day…maybe one day…you won’t even realise, you don’t need to remind yourself anymore, to…

Breathe.

Just breathe.

asian_princess said:
Dear Litster,

Just breathe.

Just breathe.

You can do this.

Not day by day…not hour by hour…

Just take it one second at a time.

Sometimes it’s bad..and sometimes it’s worse … but you WILL survive it all.

Just. Fucking. Breathe.

Do it.

Do it even if the very air that is filling up your lungs stings and burns as it fights against being sucked in to keep your blackened soul alive.

Just do it.

Cry. Yell. Kick. Scream…

Lose your mind.

See that darkness enveloping you? Embrace it…run headlong into it…feel it seep into every single gaping pore of your body and mind and feel the emptiness sear – sizzling, angry red, lightning bright pain through every single cell of your being.

Heartbreak…heartache…often turns pulsing, pumping hearts into blackened, charred chambers of eternally echoing voices of grief.

Weep.

Whimper.

Wail for justice.

Wail for lost dreams.

Wail for the glimmer of hope…that the end of the suffering be near…and that a new beginning will bring relief.

Breathe.

Just breathe.

Do what you have to do…to drag your shattered, battered, weary skeleton, clamouring to greet the sunrise of each new day…and to survive until the calm reflection of the death of one more day.

Just breathe… and feel time wash over you, in it’s infuriating, infallible constantness.

And one day…maybe one day…you won’t even realise, you don’t need to remind yourself anymore, to…

Breathe.

Just breathe.

Dear Litster.

Wonderful post.

:rose:

@>,-'Kylan,-'​

Dear Litster,

Is it really appropriate to call me 'wing-nut nips'?

And send me that picture, or else. ;)

dear litster
for whatever i did to make you feel that way im sorry, times are crazy now and i just want you to know....that i still care and miss the hell outta you my sweet :rose:

Dearest Litster,

Thank you for a wonderful day.

Among all the things that you did that make you YOU, and make me smile...
I just wanted to let you know, I was proud of that one particular act you did today.
It wasn't easy, I know ... but I'm proud that you overcame that to do something that was the right thing to do, no matter how difficult.
And thank you for sharing it with me.

And every day, you show me a little more of that strength that i love you for.

Thank you for teaching me a lesson in humility, the importance of being heard, and the freedom that truth can bring.

Em Yeu Anh... mai mai.

:heart:
xo

Dear Litster:

Why do you continue to troll my stories and put on shit about my abilities? Maybe you should grow a set and put your name on em so I can take you more seriously, cause I am still writing em and still submitting em.

Dear Litster:

Your surprising PM was appreciated - more than you know.

Whether you like it or not, you tend to inspire some strong feelings around these parts.... I think I was just one of the many on your rocky Lit road!! But it was a fun ride and it's led us to where we are now. If things hadn't happened the way they did... our lives wouldn't be as interesting and as wonderful as they are now, right? It's all good.

Sooooooooooo - thanks for taking the time to send it. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back