Dear Litster, once more

Dear Your non-Drama Llama,

Oh I do .. I 100% do.. you could take a survey and I guarantee I am the nice one here.

Signed,
At least I’m the worst
Dear At least you are the worst,

It’s wonderful to see you acknowledge truth and finally we are in full agreement

Your humble servant,

The one and only Non Drama Llama

Last edited:
Dear Litsters,

For fuck's sake,
giphy.gif

Sincerely,
The only grown up here
Dear The Only Grown Up Here,

Simce you are in fact the only grown up here, can you please sign this permission slip for me to go to the Lit Convention!? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Sincerely,
Please please please sign this!

Dear The Only Grown Up Here,

Simce you are in fact the only grown up here, can you please sign this permission slip for me to go to the Lit Convention!? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Sincerely,
Please please please sign this!
Dear Please please please sign this!

@Bry1313 ruined my visions for the Lit convention, by assuring me that the only venue large enough to hold us all, was in fact imaginary. I can sign your slip, but you'll not be attending until we find a new facility

Sincerely,
The disappointed grown up

Dear Please please please sign this!

@Bry1313 ruined my visions for the Lit convention, by assuring me that the only venue large enough to hold us all, was in fact imaginary. I can sign your slip, but you'll not be attending until we find a new facility

Sincerely,
The disappointed grown up
Dear Dissapointed grown up,

Wtf! I just put a $4000 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for that suite for the org.... after party! Now I'm gonna make sure it's all Hawaiian Pizzas for @Bry1313 at said after party.

Sincerely,
Pineapple does go on pizza.

Dear Dissapointed grown up,

Wtf! I just put a $4000 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for that suite for the org.... after party! Now I'm gonna make sure it's all Hawaiian Pizzas for @Bry1313 at said after party.

Sincerely,
Pineapple does go on pizza.
Dear Questionable Tastes and Decisions,

Why would you invite @Bry1313 to a party in the first place?

Obviously,
You're not getting the party details anymore

Dear Questionable Tastes and Decisions,

Why would you invite @Bry1313 to a party in the first place?

Obviously,
You're not getting the party details anymore
Dear Putting words in my mouth,

I just said I was having hawaiian pizza in honor of him, NEVER specified he was invited, PLUS I am the one who paid for the after party venue, so I already know where it is.

Sincerely,
I already know the location, so🤪

Dear Litsters

I feel VERY strongly that you lot have taken what was a sincere and sometimes sentimental way to post anonymous lovenotes, letters and sonnets, or indeed tales of wow, angst or chagrin to other as yet unamed litsters.....

And royally fucked it up.

I'm not angry with you. I'm just

Disappointed litster

Dear RoyalPenisHole,

Don't worry. I'm not starting a competing party with good pizza and a LaCroix wall to keep out the unwanted. Hope you have lots of fun with @Bry1313.

Regards,
Nothing is going on here
Dear Not Nice Seal,

Will there also be fresh fish there? Or will the fish be on the pizza? AFAF. And you can keep the LaCroix, sparkling water is icky IMHO.

Yours Truly,
Your party is gonna duck compared to mine, I got the hot tub suite.

Dear Laughing but serious

That’s some bullshit that you think those two Benedict Arnold’s are feuding or even initiated this spamming. I started it with my original post, they are accomplices, not foes and if you send them boobs and reward their behavior of the last 48 hours, my spamming will only worsen.

Sincerely,

The non drama Llama but sees their BS.

Dear Hungry Hippo

This thread has never been more alive and flourishing. I would also like a toastie.

Sincerely

The non Drama Llama

Back