Daddy's Little Girl - Fourth Edition

Morning 🥱 Gotta larp a big and responsible adult for the next several hours (at least some 6h, maybe more). Meh, how exhausting.

Today has been exactly one year since a very friendly message was delivered to me offering a greeting and a glass of wine.

That message turned into several more which then led to a beautiful relationship between a Daddy and a little.

I can honestly say I've changed for the better since knowing him. We've shared amazing highs and rubbish lows (mainly mine) and through it all he's shown me patience, affection, desire and support.

I've been broken for a long time and never thought I'd be able to let myself be vulnerable again with anyone but he's seen my darkness and is still leading me towards the light.

So happy anniversary to you and thank you for everything 🥰🥰🥰

I feel like tomorrow and Thursday will be long days for me. I'm exhausted
My Wednesday hasn't gone great either.

Not sure if this is the place for a question like this, so please yell at me if not:

But do any of the women here like using their hair to caress a man's skin? I particularly love it down my back. Haven't had it done for ages, but THAT is what I need right now from someone who WANTS to do it. You know?

Back