Daddy's Little Girl - Fourth Edition

barefootgirl69

Wild Little Cupcake
We made it to our FOURTH EDITION!

This thread is for all those Daddies and Little Girls. DD/lg is NOT about incest, but of a loving relationship, filled with trust and love and caring.

If you are going to post pictures, please read the rules. The most important rules are nothing with copyright or names on the pictures, and no overly explicit pics (ie anything with an erection!).

If you see something that violates the rules, please contact the poster and ask them to change it, and if they don't, contact the moderator. This thread has to be self policed. There was a previous thread taken down because this was not done.

Thank you,

~bfg~

I will share this...
I loved being a teen!! My childhood was dark. My teen years, were fun, bright, joyful.
I've been stuck in the 13-17 year old self for years.
I love the music from my teens, the parties, the friends!
I'm almost 50... And although I've had a great career as an adult, got married in my adult years, had a child, etc, I love my Spotify playlists of 1980s/90s music, I still smoke THC, giggle and get crushes. LoL..

It's just an added bonus that Daddy came along. He was my first person in my life I've ever called a Daddy. Kinda like an imprint in my world..

๐Ÿ’œ

Just out of curiosity,
When did you realize that the DDlg lifestyle was your ideal space?

Share as much as you feel comfortable๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’œ

Just out of curiosity,

I guess I should find one of my old posts with my story and link it ๐Ÿ˜ But timewise, last spring, coming across this very thread, reading this and the previous 2 versions. I knew absolutely nothing about DDlg beforehand (not even the existence of the term), thought I was all vanilla. So it was a huge revelation for a middle-aged woman who had spent all her adult life in vanilla relationships. I realised these discussions and memes talk about something I've been missing sorely while trying to be an all big girl and burning out repeatedly.

For me finding soon an online-Daddy worked well as an intermediate thing. I learned things about myself and DDlg with him, and online sources, even stories before stepping into a real life D/s relationship with DDlg flavour.

Just out of curiosity,

I'm still exploring but am attracted to the DDlg relationship for it's tenderness and caring. I have a desire to want to take care of, nurure, protect and share intimacy with the right person. I want to hold, cuddle and explore with someone who wants to be a part of that. I'm still learning and will make mistakes but I'm willing to take that step forward.

Just out of curiosity,

I am certainly on the very outskirts of DDlg, as my wife is creeped out by the concept. My online only lit playmate enjoys a bit of the DDlg dynamic, but she, like me, is a โ€œfixerโ€ so we both land generally in the nurturer side of the equation. We will never meet IRL, so itโ€™s difficult to maintain a strict Daddy/Little relationship. I have fallen in love with the dynamic and how important of a role both sides play.

Back