Daddy's Little Girl - Fourth Edition

I agree! It's just after 2am and I've just finished my book. Time to close my eyes. What are you reading?
I have Bridgerton waiting for me, even 2 parts, but also The World of Ice and Fire, and even The Last Wilderness by Risto Isomรคki (Finnish scifi writer, not much has been translated into English, but I really recommend Sands of Sarasvati).
I haven't decided yet which to start with. I might be able to read 1ยฝ books if I'm not much online.

But watching literature analysis videos (like on GoT and Jane Austen's books) and historical dressmaking is also a very nice pastime.

I have Bridgerton waiting for me, even 2 parts, but also The World of Ice and Fire, and even The Last Wilderness by Risto Isomรคki (Finnish scifi writer, not much has been translated into English, but I really recommend Sands of Sarasvati).
I haven't decided yet which to start with. I might be able to read 1ยฝ books if I'm not much online.

But watching literature analysis videos (like on GoT and Jane Austen's books) and historical dressmaking is also a very nice pastime.
I do MUCH more reading when I'm not online. It's usually much more relaxing, too! Historical dressmaking sounds interesting. I used to watch a guy on YouTube that was making medieval armor and weapons using skills from that era.

I do MUCH more reading when I'm not online. It's usually much more relaxing, too! Historical dressmaking sounds interesting. I used to watch a guy on YouTube that was making medieval armor and weapons using skills from that era.
I ended up watching GoT analyses this time, mostly. But that's not something for the last hour before bedtime, so switching now to Priorattire, Bernadette Banner etc.

Oh and I've also done some minor planning for enhancing my folkdress.

Back