Creative musings

Story

I see your on here.. I hope you have more of your story for us today??

Simmer...

The evening was a blur. In her newly regained openess, she found herself telling all of her recent adventures and the message to the couple who had seen her.

"Lets look at what they like on the site" and J had the computer in the kitchen up and searching for their past posts. Her eyes twinkled as she looked through the search.

"Come here" J ordered. "Camera" she snapped as the guys jumped to attention anticipating something was going to happen. "I'm getting in on the action, lover" she whispered in her ear.

"Right now. Lets get these tits out" J yanked the front of the black dress down and handled the boobs from their constraints. J's boobs followed. "and tit smoosh hug, now! Get the angles boys."

attachment.php

Camera noises all over the room as photos were taken. Her head was starting to go into over sensed mode. She was ordered naked and J was in and out of shots with her.

Thinking it was all over she saw a pair of sleep knickers through the laundry door and put them on to try and get a bit of control. J had other ideas. "What's this? You have never worn full knickers, you are the original thong girl before people started wearing them. You used to pull your knickers up your bum at school."

A gleam in her eye, J ordered her to face the wall. "Bad bad big full panty girl". Knickers were pulled down. The first slap on her bum stung her out of her fog and J rained the spanks down on both cheeks. Her mind turned inwards and she pushed her backside out for the comforting repetition of the slaps....

attachment.php

The evening was a blur. In her newly regained openess, she found herself telling all of her recent adventures and the message to the couple who had seen her.

"Lets look at what they like on the site" and J had the computer in the kitchen up and searching for their past posts. Her eyes twinkled as she looked through the search.

"Come here" J ordered. "Camera" she snapped as the guys jumped to attention anticipating something was going to happen. "I'm getting in on the action, lover" she whispered in her ear.

"Right now. Lets get these tits out" J yanked the front of the black dress down and handled the boobs from their constraints. J's boobs followed. "and tit smoosh hug, now! Get the angles boys."

attachment.php

Camera noises all over the room as photos were taken. Her head was starting to go into over sensed mode. She was ordered naked and J was in and out of shots with her.

Thinking it was all over she saw a pair of sleep knickers through the laundry door and put them on to try and get a bit of control. J had other ideas. "What's this? You have never worn full knickers, you are the original thong girl before people started wearing them. You used to pull your knickers up your bum at school."

A gleam in her eye, J ordered her to face the wall. "Bad bad big full panty girl". Knickers were pulled down. The first slap on her bum stung her out of her fog and J rained the spanks down on both cheeks. Her mind turned inwards and she pushed her backside out for the comforting repetition of the slaps....

attachment.php
That is unbelievably hot. Mind blown

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well hello there, things just got all kinds of interesting in this story....love the path taken and the accompanying images :rose:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2052427&stc=1&d=1533556325

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2052428&stc=1&d=1533557636

Another erotic episodes. Love the tit squash Amy my, that arse looks well paddled.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Got my popcorn....not going anywhere

That will start the week just fine!!!!:kiss:

Hope it is a good week then

That is unbelievably hot. Mind blown

Not yet, but lets explore some limits

Well hello there, things just got all kinds of interesting in this story....love the path taken and the accompanying images :rose:

A little wander down the path with the camera. Needed some cooperation but a couple of willing cohorts.

Another erotic episodes. Love the tit squash Amy my, that arse looks well paddled.

Boob smooshes are fun, but I don't normally go in for spanking so suffered a little the next day with a tender arse.

Got my popcorn....not going anywhere

Put the 3D glasses on too.

It's so extraordinarily sexy to see your boobs squeezed against hers. I kinda lost my mind a little, there... :eek:

:kiss:

A little air on her

She sat at her laptop, replying carefully to the message from her voyeur couple. The progression of messages were polite, touching on the shared experience separated by glass just lightly, but not intrusively.
Impetuously, she wanted to move the conversation forward, so positioned her camera towards to the sunny window and released one boob to the air. The fifth shot was just right, and without overthinking things as she might have done without the events of the past days, she attached the picture and sent it with the happy smile of a show-er.

attachment.php

She sat at her laptop, replying carefully to the message from her voyeur couple. The progression of messages were polite, touching on the shared experience separated by glass just lightly, but not intrusively.
Impetuously, she wanted to move the conversation forward, so positioned her camera towards to the sunny window and released one boob to the air. The fifth shot was just right, and without overthinking things as she might have done without the events of the past days, she attached the picture and sent it with the happy smile of a show-er.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2053028&stc=1&d=1534234188

A beautiful photo. That will get her voyeur friends interested.

attachment.php
Thats just perfect. What a great shadow blend and just a hint of nipple tightening

attachment.php

Stunning... great tie-in of photo and story as always but your breast is simply beautiful... I'll admit, I'm a little wet looking at it and fantasizing...

attachment.php

Lovely photo.

Flowing on from the black and white thread, I decided I would start a new thread where my creative musings might find a place. I like to play with depth of field and meanings, or sometimes what I don't show. That's not to say that sometimes an immediate need to express might take over. It's heading on winter in Oz so less time on the beach and more warm time to think.

attachment.php

Wow... this is amazing photography. The way the lighting it.. it looks like statue in granite... Very beautiful.

Impetuously, she wanted to move the conversation forward, so positioned her camera towards to the sunny window and released one boob to the air. The fifth shot was just right....

attachment.php

Absolutely just right.
Am always amazed by your pics, your body is nothing short of incredible.
Love how you share and the quality of your images and of course the quality of your imagination.

A beautiful photo. That will get her voyeur friends interested.

I hope so, she, in character, really does like being seen. IRL as well.

Thats just perfect. What a great shadow blend and just a hint of nipple tightening

I thought so. I was poking out straight by the end of the burst of frames. It would probably be a fun animation of nipple hardening.

Stunning... great tie-in of photo and story as always but your breast is simply beautiful... I'll admit, I'm a little wet looking at it and fantasizing...

It prefers being out than covered. Say wet and they will be poking through my shirt all day.

Lovely photo.

Thank you. The fairy only gave me cursory sprinkle in the general direction.

Wow... this is amazing photography. The way the lighting it.. it looks like statue in granite... Very beautiful.

Lighting, granularity and the black and white medium. I love working with it and seeing how things come out without colour distractions.

Absolutely just right.
Am always amazed by your pics, your body is nothing short of incredible.
Love how you share and the quality of your images and of course the quality of your imagination.

I like sharing and people seeing. I like trying to project something that is in my mind onto the screen, and then seeing if anyone identifies with what I was feeling or what motivated me to try and take it. Sometimes the length of time it takes to get it right and then finally post it is a good build up to hold me in that mood.

Last edited:
I hope so, she really does like being seen.

I thought so. I was poking out straight by the end of the burst of frames. It would probably be a fun animation of nipple hardening.

It prefers being out than covered. Say wet and they will be poking through my shirt all day.

Thank you. The fairy only gave me cursory sprinkle in the general direction.

Lighting, granularity and the black and white medium. I love working with it and seeing how things come out without colour distractions.

I like sharing and people seeing. I like trying to project something that is in my mind onto the screen, and then seeing if anyone identifies with what I was feeling or what motivated me to try and take it. Sometimes the length of time it takes to get it right and then finally post it is a good build up to hold me in that mood.
You are a talented woman.

attachment.php
Wonder what it would feel when warm milk was dripping from that nipple .

attachment.php

I have already loved this image....but I love it even more now with this beautiful writing attached, brings so much more spark to my senses :heart:

Wonder what it would feel when warm milk was dripping from that nipple .

They were quite productive girls when they were feeding little ones for years at a time. I was a bit of a moo cow.

I have already loved this image....but I love it even more now with this beautiful writing attached, brings so much more spark to my senses :heart:

There is always a story to continue. Appealing to multiple senses and the mind is a more pleasurable experience I hope.

Back