Creative musings

The weather has changed. Autumn days have replaced summer, and larger waves come into the shore. Bare arsed on the shore letting the small waves wrap around and into you has given way to retreating further up. The long summer has passed and its time to get busy again.

The weather has changed. Autumn days have replaced summer, and larger waves come into the shore. Bare arsed on the shore letting the small waves wrap around and into you has given way to retreating further up. The long summer has passed and its time to get busy again.
The seasons haven't left us yet. The blossom is out and I look forward to warmer days.

That's an interesting hat, more kid oriented isn't it?

The seasons haven't left us yet. The blossom is out and I look forward to warmer days.
Yes northern hemisphere is ramping up. We might get more warm weeks ahead but probably only 25-28C at best in between rain days. Secret here if course us that the warm current comes in soon and it's warmer in the water than out mid winter.
That's an interesting hat, more kid oriented isn't it?
I guess so. It came with a hand made cotton bikini that I bought which is OK for walking down to the beach in. Once there only the hat remained.

Must be one fine beach if you gotta take a military flight to get there

Undressing is way more fun
I don’t know. Dressing up has a certain excitement as well. The right occasion and mood…it makes for a slow burn of pleasure enjoying someone who is dressed up and watching them all evening in their finest clothes.

Back