Creative musings

Flowing on from the black and white thread, I decided I would start a new thread where my creative musings might find a place. I like to play with depth of field and meanings, or sometimes what I don't show. That's not to say that sometimes an immediate need to express might take over. It's heading on winter in Oz so less time on the beach and more warm time to think.

attachment.php

Absolutely perfect lighting

Stretched out on the playroom bed, silky blankets strewn all over. The door is unlocked now, someone has stolen my knickers on the way out. I wonder if anyone will slip in

But first run the very tips of my fingers over you, accidently touching your lips occasionaly as my fingers draw on your ass

Flowing on from the black and white thread, I decided I would start a new thread where my creative musings might find a place. I like to play with depth of field and meanings, or sometimes what I don't show. That's not to say that sometimes an immediate need to express might take over. It's heading on winter in Oz so less time on the beach and more warm time to think.

OK take two, uploads are strange.
White towels and skin tones. Post summer Aussie tan lines - not

So let me see, Come December I need to find some Computer networks down in Oz to take care of. Winter here or on the beach where the lovely ladies are making sure no tan lines are had ... Not a tough decision! Striking Photos Sexy Lady! :kiss:

Just found this post and saw this picture,
Very nice I love it, love the b/w and the lighting is great.
Nicely done can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.

Home...

He looked up from the spreadsheet he was working on as he heard the front door. "Hi hon, how was you trip?"

His answer came as she climbed onto his lap and ground herself forcefully on his thigh. Licking his earlobe she simply whispered "Now".

She was the captain on this cruise and he was just the willing passenger. She rode him to all number of shudders through her body before slowing down to deep strokes, putting her head down to his face and then told him every detail of her nights adventure. The overhard swelling inside her and the warmth that spread deep inside was the reward she sought.

She knelt on the side of the bed, waiting to feel everything start to descend and dribble out of her as it thinned, thinking about the face in the phone screen and the note...

attachment.php

He looked up from the spreadsheet he was working on as he heard the front door. "Hi hon, how was you trip?"

His answer came as she climbed onto his lap and ground herself forcefully on his thigh. Licking his earlobe she simply whispered "Now".

She was the captain on this cruise and he was just the willing passenger. She rode him to all number of shudders through her body before slowing down to deep strokes, putting her head down to his face and then told him every detail of her nights adventure. The overhard swelling inside her and the warmth that spread deep inside was the reward she sought.

She knelt on the side of the bed, waiting to feel everything start to descend and dribble out of her as it thinned, thinking about the face in the phone screen and the note...

attachment.php

Now!
Brilliant and the image is perfection in curves and almost aa hint of labia.. so erotic.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2049739&stc=1&d=1530072447

You have such a way with words. A description in so few words that plays out in the mind for a longer time. The photo just is the finishing touch.

attachment.php
He was just the passenger...

Gorgeous photo, just a hint of what lies between. Love this thread

Now!
Brilliant and the image is perfection in curves and almost aa hint of labia.. so erotic.

Just a hint perhaps

You have such a way with words. A description in so few words that plays out in the mind for a longer time. The photo just is the finishing touch.

As long as it plays on your mind

Lovely thread

Thank you

He was just the passenger...

Gorgeous photo, just a hint of what lies between. Love this thread

You know how it is when your partner is in the zone and you are along for the ride

Love the teasing story and the picture is exquisite! Enough to get another girl wet looking at it. :eek: :eek: :D :devil:

mmmm...nice thought

Good gods. It's just so amazing.

Ha, should turn it into Vegas hypnotist act. Look deeply into my winking eye and tell me all you deepest secrets

Yes. It never ends.

Thank God.

( ; ) I thought the end was quite clear. I'll put a plug in it next time

attachment.php

Such an erotic story and a rhapsody in amazing curves. You do make me very aroused...

Hello phone wallpaper. haha
Awesome pic, great thread.

Not that good, but careful putting your ear up to it

Such an erotic story and a rhapsody in amazing curves. You do make me very aroused...

I try to make curves work. The best curves are when you are pregnant or still have a tum afterwards while you are feeding, but I'm not taking one on board for the team to get that photo.

I try to make curves work. The best curves are when you are pregnant or still have a tum afterwards while you are feeding, but I'm not taking one on board for the team to get that photo.
I think the way you work with curves and shadows a pregnant photo would be awesome. I can only imagine how round you would be.

No dedication LOL!

Tell all...

They wandered through the house, naked, the kids not home from school for another few hours. She enjoyed the feeling of him dribbling from her, he enjoyed the visual of her unconcerned about the growing sheen on her thighs.

Making a post coital snack for them, she told him everything, as was their honesty. Leaving nothing out of it, she told the story from beginning to end, the viewers, the intensity of her self-play, the note.

His eyes were smoldering, she thought. Perhaps she had gone too far this time.

Purposely striding towards her, he took the plate from her and set it down. His hand gripping her bicep, he led her towards the sofa, and then guided her by the neck to put her head down on the cushion. Knowing his need, she complied, and let him forcibly take her from behind and reclaim her.

attachment.php

They wandered through the house, naked, the kids not home from school for another few hours. She enjoyed the feeling of him dribbling from her, he enjoyed the visual of her unconcerned about the growing sheen on her thighs.

Making a post coital snack for them, she told him everything, as was their honesty. Leaving nothing out of it, she told the story from beginning to end, the viewers, the intensity of her self-play, the note.

His eyes were smoldering, she thought. Perhaps she had gone too far this time.

Purposely striding towards her, he took the plate from her and set it down. His hand gripping her bicep, he led her towards the sofa, and then guided her by the neck to put her head down on the cushion. Knowing his need, she complied, and let him forcibly take her from behind and reclaim her.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2050016&stc=1&d=1530457466

As always excellent text with a perfect erotic photo.

Back