Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess I've had 4 days of being totally lazy and I don't feel even a little bit guilty :D

ICT I am going to replace, in less than 30 seconds, a fucking asshole contact on my YIM chat list with FAR MORE INTERESTING, KIND AND SWEET men who don't think their dicks substitute for charm or having a personality !

Numerous attempts to get old pics of me or pictures I sent to people that haven't been posted on my thread.

I just wanna PM her and say "Why are you so obsessed with me":cool:

ICT is really creepy...

IACT this site is a lot of fun right up until people stop taking it as fun and go to that next level.

They're egovores...

ICT that I don't know why they keep coming since they seem to hate all of us for the very reason that the forums even exist. Ofcourse you've answered that anyway, they feed on the suffering on others

ICT I don't know if it is to feed their egos, or make themselves feel less alone and sad. Either way, WE are NOT allowed to be happy or enjoy ourselves in any way (I have no doubt that they'd continue to be fuckwads even if we did everything just like them)

ICT I don't know if it is to feed their egos, or make themselves feel less alone and sad. Either way, WE are NOT allowed to be happy or enjoy ourselves in any way (I have no doubt that they'd continue to be fuckwads even if we did everything just like them)

Yes, and pointing out the irony that they are on the forums every day talking about how pathetic we are for being on the forums would only further prove how pathetic we are in their eyes

Yes, and pointing out the irony that they are on the forums every day talking about how pathetic we are for being on the forums would only further prove how pathetic we are in their eyes

HEY! NO QUESTIONING THEIR WORLDVIEW CAUSE WE AREN'T WORTH THEIR SPITTLE!
see? easy rules.

Oh, I should confess something...
ICT I notice it tends to be the young'uns who love them so...

HEY! NO QUESTIONING THEIR WORLDVIEW CAUSE WE AREN'T WORTH THEIR SPITTLE!
see? easy rules.

Oh, I should confess something...
ICT I notice it tends to be the young'uns who love them so...
Because they believe they can get into their good graces

ICT I don't understand WHY you'd want to be in their good graces? YAY! THE ASSHOLES LIKE ME! W00T!!!
Really?
Am I forgetting completely what its like to be 25?

ICT I thought it would be obvious... they are assholes-in-training, and require a more experienced asshole to teach them

I C T .. I am in the midst of a torrid love affair with all things apple...
.............. :heart: my Mac Book Pro [less than a month old]
............. :heart: my new shiny Iphone [less than an hour old]

*** SWOOON ***​

I C T .. I am in the midst of a torrid love affair with all things apple...
.............. :heart: my Mac Book Pro [less than a month old]
............. :heart: my new shiny Iphone [less than an hour old]

*** SWOOON ***​

ICT I too have drunk the kool-aid and found it sweet (iMac, macbook, iPhone and iPad)

ICT sometimes I wish things could be different.

IACT I wish it was summerrrrrrrr. I'm getting tired of the snow, slush and ice. Boooooo...

ICT I had a much needed weekend with him...and it will probably be days before this smile leaves my face.

ICT I love with my iphone......and I would do naughty things with Vail......

ICT there was a vibrator app for the iphone a while back, and I used it.
IACT while it wasn't exactly great...it was VERY naughty
IFCT my mouth is watering at the idea of a taste of PTK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back