Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I just did some math. I figure that on average I have two orgasms per day. That's a low estimate, really, since it's often more and rarely less. And I have been on this two-a-day average since I was thirteen years old. Now it's 21 years later. That means 2 times 365 times 21. That means I've had approximately 15,330 orgasms since I first started having them. That sounds like kind of a lot, doesn't it?

I confess that I just did some math. I figure that on average I have two orgasms per day. That's a low estimate, really, since it's often more and rarely less. And I have been on this two-a-day average since I was thirteen years old. Now it's 21 years later. That means 2 times 365 times 21. That means I've had approximately 15,330 orgasms since I first started having them. That sounds like kind of a lot, doesn't it?

Excellent Math :devil:

ICT some people's bad attitudes, rudeness and mood swings are sorely trying my patience.

IACT I want to send a "friend" an email that says "told ya so"

IFCT I am glad she is not on Lit, so she can't know I think that way

ICT intolerant people can't keep that trait hidden. It always sneaks out in their unguarded moments.

IACT I'm feeling bone tired.

ICT I find it a little disturbing to know that people download posted pics without asking. Why not ask? Maybe I'm just too gentlemanly. Hmmm.

ICT I both admire and possess a bunch o'curves. I don't admire only mine, or all of mine, but hell YES they are awesome. :D

IACT that I was ridiculously pleased to have a home-mixed cleaning paste work like a charm.

IFCT I'm very patient with people I can see are trying, and very impatient with ignorance, intolerance, meanness and stupid "because we always do it this way" processes. :)

ICT he missed his flight this morning so we've been enjoying the day and this evening. Tomorrow he leaves for sure but we were so thankful for today :heart:

ICT that i had a sip of my own piss last night
was great when i was horny felt like shit afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back