Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I like it when my cat stands on the couch behind me and licks the back of my head.

ICT you have a much friendlier cat than I. My cats either use me for a scratching post or bite me when I'm on the comp and not paying attention to them.

ICT while in college there was more sex on the third floor of the college library than I would care to admit :p

Hey, a fellow library-lander! *waves*

I'm totally with you there - the branch I'm at is way too busy and constantly full of people to entertain much in the way of fantasies. My thoughts tend to drift to academic libraries too.

Hmm... I wonder if the academic librarians fantasize about public libraries? ;)

I confess that whenever I come home on a winter evening, I always stop and look up and see if I can find Orion before going inside. Tonight was a clear and beautiful night for stargazing.

ICT Orion's belt is the only constellation I can pick out in the sky.

Something tells me if academic librarians fantasize about public libraries it's more akin to one of Dante's rings of hell

ICT while in college there was more sex on the third floor of the college library than I would care to admit :p

hmmm.... it was the back corner of the basement of our library at university...

The idea of sex in the library never occurred to me in college... but I did read a story w/ a library setting that rung some bells. :D

Hey, a fellow library-lander! *waves*

I'm totally with you there - the branch I'm at is way too busy and constantly full of people to entertain much in the way of fantasies. My thoughts tend to drift to academic libraries too.

Hmm... I wonder if the academic librarians fantasize about public libraries? ;)

I confess that whenever I come home on a winter evening, I always stop and look up and see if I can find Orion before going inside. Tonight was a clear and beautiful night for stargazing.

I confess that Orion is my favorite constellation to gaze at, and Betelgeuse my favorite star.

somehow I never picked up on the clues with the one study partner I could of

lived out a fantasy of doing it in the library in college.

it would of been off in one of the private rooms we found in the basement

of all things she was helping me with my french lessons too :eek:

we shared a mailbox all through college actually ,

was quite amusing to discover and recall

at one of the reunions afterwards

ICT I had a great evening getting to know a new person here on lit tonight but now it is time to turn in, Thank goodness it is only a 3 day week for school :)

ICT Orion's belt is the only constellation I can pick out in the sky.

Something tells me if academic librarians fantasize about public libraries it's more akin to one of Dante's rings of hell

The idea of sex in the library never occurred to me in college... but I did read a story w/ a library setting that rung some bells. :D

oh it occurred to me... just didn't have anyone to partake in said fantasy... :rolleyes:

no one?

oh it occurred to me... just didn't have anyone to partake in said fantasy... :rolleyes:

ICT that my fanatasy... was to have a lady wander into my area with the same fantasy... never happened. I guess the fact that I hung out in deep dark quiet part of the library stopped some from realizing their fantasies as couples.

ICT wondering how the hell we are going to manage the practicalities of this in the long term.

ICT feeling a bit down about it right now.

IFCT suspecting we might just have rocks in our heads.

ICT I always go to bed too late on Sunday nights, and then hit the snooze that extra time on Monday morning that results in a mad dash. Every cell in my being just seems to want to hang on to the weekend and not let go... especially if I worked the weekend.

IFCT if today is a technical manual reading day, I may need significant amounts of caffeine. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back