Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT food is often a sensual pleasure for me...

ICT once I used chocolate sauce on my then SO.

Okay, maybe not that original, but still...

Actually, it was more than once. And we also used fruit...and honey...and champagne...

Miss those times, lol :)

ICT I enjoyed the vibration setting on my phone on the way home from work today a little to much :devil:

ICT I enjoyed the vibration setting on my phone on the way home from work today a little to much :devil:

[male equivalent] i confess that the back of the bus gave me the same erection it used to in high school today, and that it was more than a little awkward getting off the bus. but that it made getting home that bit more special after a long day at work

I confess that I started a Confessions thread on a Pg-13 site and it didn't stay PG-13 for long -

Met some great folks though.

ICT I hate it when my cat sits on my computer bag.

also he seems to always want to sit on my lap when I... uh... don't want him to.

ICT I hate it when my cat sits on my computer bag.

also he seems to always want to sit on my lap when I... uh... don't want him to.
That's a kitty's job. They love anything like that. Boxes, suitcases, bags. And if they want it while you need it, too bad.

ICT I once ate my cousin's pussy while we were in a tent trailer. The younger kids were asleep on the other side of the trailer.
Another cousin was beside her listening and playing with herself. I wanted her too, but she chickened out.

ICT I want my AV tattooed on the back of my neck, along with IMA Princess, even though I could risk losing my job. I have long hair and no one could see it. Plus, there's makeup made to conceal tattoos. Wish I could just say "Fuck it" and do it.

ICT I want my AV tattooed on the back of my neck, along with IMA Princess, even though I could risk losing my job. I have long hair and no one could see it. Plus, there's makeup made to conceal tattoos. Wish I could just say "Fuck it" and do it.

IMA6ulldv8 - I did that over 10 years ago and LOVE it... it hurt so good... and because I work for a conservative company have to wear my hair long so it doesn't show... but WHO cares....it's for you not the rest of the world... go on ahead an do it girl.... if I can figure out a way to take a picture of it... I'll post it for ya... it's really rather kewl! Besides... take it from an HR Professional they can't fire you for expessing yourself.... particullarly if it's in a "private" spot... not visible to the general population... i wear turtlenecks (blah) during the winter so I can wear my hair up, but really... if you have to be committed to shoulder length hair so long as you work for the company....

IMA6ulldv8 - I did that over 10 years ago and LOVE it... it hurt so good... and because I work for a conservative company have to wear my hair long so it doesn't show... but WHO cares....it's for you not the rest of the world... go on ahead an do it girl.... if I can figure out a way to take a picture of it... I'll post it for ya... it's really rather kewl! Besides... take it from an HR Professional they can't fire you for expessing yourself.... particullarly if it's in a "private" spot... not visible to the general population... i wear turtlenecks (blah) during the winter so I can wear my hair up, but really... if you have to be committed to shoulder length hair so long as you work for the company....
Welcome to the thread! Ah, this is more than just a company, it's a government agency and it's in our policy guidelines. I may still do it. I can always cover it up with that makeup. But with the collar of the shirt alone, you couldn't see it. And just call me Ima ;)

Welcome to the thread! Ah, this is more than just a company, it's a government agency and it's in our policy guidelines. I may still do it. I can always cover it up with that makeup. But with the collar of the shirt alone, you couldn't see it. And just call me Ima ;)
Such a rebel you are ;)

ICT I once ate my cousin's pussy while we were in a tent trailer. The younger kids were asleep on the other side of the trailer.
Another cousin was beside her listening and playing with herself. I wanted her too, but she chickened out.
That is so hot! I had the hots for one of my cousins for the longest time. If he'd have given the green light, I'd have been on him so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back