Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to all who either pm'd me or responded here.
ICT I needed to get that off my chest last night. Like if i kept it inside those feelings would win. Thanks to all for the support. :)
ICT I am glad you are okay and worked those feelings through.

ICT I hate not being able to help when loved ones are in trouble.
IACT I am not even in a position to help myself.

ICT I'm emotionally damaged beyond repair. I can't trust anyone anymore, not even myself. I've tried making friends and that backfired. I thought i had friends but they weren't there when i needed them. I get emotionally abused on a daily basis. I cheated on my significant other and broke our relationship beyond repair. I feel like an all-around failure and it's pushing me closer and closer to the edge of no return. Physical harm to myself has not been ruled out completely. I can't even get the courage to ask for help.

IACT im too ashamed to post under my real profile.

I don't know you, but I will say a prayer for you. :rose: *Hugs*

ICT while it was heartbreaking to take my Dad to get his hair cut yesterday, since the chemo is now making it fall out in clumps, It was amazing to hear that his cancer is already shrinking. :D

ICT I like sharing with him.

ICT I wish I could hear what his voice sounds like.

ICT I would never betray that experience.

ICT I'm sitting here with my panties wet from this morning.

ICT I want to shower, but I want to cum again.

ICT I wish he could smell me right now.

Thanks, sugar.

IC I may be from a southern state...and try not to say things like what I just said above that gives it away. I'm doin aa bang up job. :rolleyes:
Yep definite that mentioning that you are from a southern state gives it away
ICT while it was heartbreaking to take my Dad to get his hair cut yesterday, since the chemo is now making it fall out in clumps, It was amazing to hear that his cancer is already shrinking. :D
Great stuff.
ICT I'm sitting here with my panties wet from this morning.
ICT I want to shower, but I want to cum again.
ICT I wish he could smell me right now.
ICT that is a rather nice sets of thoughts. Suspect lots of us would like to be able to
ICT I hate not being able to help when loved ones are in trouble.
IACT I am not even in a position to help myself.
You are working towards helping yourself in the long term.

Thank you to all who either pm'd me or responded here.
ICT I needed to get that off my chest last night. Like if i kept it inside those feelings would win. Thanks to all for the support. :)

Hurting yourself is never the answer. Believe me, I've been done your road. I've gone through hell and reached the other side and I'm still ok. Don't worry. This cry out for help means you don't want to do this to yourself.

I'm here if you ever what to talk.

- The Night Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back