Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm emotionally damaged beyond repair. I can't trust anyone anymore, not even myself. I've tried making friends and that backfired. I thought i had friends but they weren't there when i needed them. I get emotionally abused on a daily basis. I cheated on my significant other and broke our relationship beyond repair. I feel like an all-around failure and it's pushing me closer and closer to the edge of no return. Physical harm to myself has not been ruled out completely. I can't even get the courage to ask for help.

IACT im too ashamed to post under my real profile.

ICT I'm emotionally damaged beyond repair. I can't trust anyone anymore, not even myself. I've tried making friends and that backfired. I thought i had friends but they weren't there when i needed them. I get emotionally abused on a daily basis. I cheated on my significant other and broke our relationship beyond repair. I feel like an all-around failure and it's pushing me closer and closer to the edge of no return. Physical harm to myself has not been ruled out completely. I can't even get the courage to ask for help.

ICT this makes me sad but you ARE asking for help by posting. You have a hard road ahead of you but you CAN do it. Find some real help... You sound exhausted... Check yourself in if you have to.

ICT- I hope you keep many of the words in your conversations, I for one love listening to my English friends talk. :D
It's just the words that have meanings there that get me in trouble I'm worried about, the only other language I actually want to speak is Spanish. :)
I concur. :)
You just like giggling at me

Ummed and ahhed over sending this as don't consider myself greatly someone in a position to help.
Friends can't always be there when you need them, only if they actively set out to harm you has it backfired.
If you were always getting emotionally abused then it was broken beforehand, tbh it must have been somewhat damaged if you thought to cheat.
As soon as physical harm is on the table as an option you need proper help that you are unlikely to get here though. There's plenty out there and much of it anonymous.
Things always have the capability to improve, in often unexpected ways but no life ever improved after the final curtain.

ICT my mind was full of thoughts and if I am willing to clean then admit them that tells you that they were not the correct way of thinking thoughts.
ICT assuming is not a good thing at all.
ICT I despise cleaning.
ICT my heart goes out to the ones that are having difficult times and wish to convey that I will listen to whatever people wish to talk about.

Whatever you have done, it is not worth physical harm to yourself. We are all human, capable of making terrible mistakes but also capable of forgiveness. You are not an all around failure, regardless of what you think.

I confess that out all the accents in the world (that ive heard anyway) nothing makes melt more than an Irish accent...Australian is a very close second but nothing quite like the sexy sexy lilt of an Irishmen

I also confess that hearing a cute irish man tell me that I am "absolutely adorable" made me want to pounce him haha

Lastly, I confess that I am determined to travel to Ireland within the next two years and would love nothing more than to be swept off my feet there and end up living there haha

Hell, some of us can do a pretty mean impression with the right motivation... :)

Hi by the way...

ICT I often wonder why life is supposed to be even good and bad yet I get stuck with 75 bad 25 good.

ICT my new schedule sucks.
IFCT it has given me lots of fantasy time though.

ICT I am realizing I have Lit crushes...
-and I'm not sure howi feel about it..

IACTI am Entirely too wordy this evening.:rolleyes:

Thank you to all who either pm'd me or responded here.
ICT I needed to get that off my chest last night. Like if i kept it inside those feelings would win. Thanks to all for the support. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back