Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT being involved with a married man was the stupidest mistake I've made in my life. I fooled myself, like so many, that we'd have a "happily ever after". I believed all his lies. My biggest regret isn't loving him it is that I disrespected myself and worse his wife.

IFCT this has made me pretty jaded about full on playing with attached men who's wife/partner has no idea he's here... Not judging... Just can't do it for me.

ICT I wish I did not get the letter that I got today.

Good2BeBad67 thank you for your wish! :D

ICT I am unusually down today.

IACT I am not sure if it is post vacation let down or something else.

IFCT I hate feeling lonely.

ICT that a part of me wants to throw caution to the wind and stop using condoms. Just got done watching a vid where the guy came in her and for some reason it majorly turned me on.

ICT I'm jealous of the chiro

IACT like most I'd take playing over homework too, I'm sure most would.

IFCT The audio thread might be a new addiction starting...
ICT maybe depending on if I am encouraged to do audio.

ICT being involved with a married man was the stupidest mistake I've made in my life. I fooled myself, like so many, that we'd have a "happily ever after". I believed all his lies. My biggest regret isn't loving him it is that I disrespected myself and worse his wife.

IFCT this has made me pretty jaded about full on playing with attached men who's wife/partner has no idea he's here... Not judging... Just can't do it for me.

ICT I know where you are coming from. (((AJ)))
IACT my biggest heartache was/is because of a married man from Lit.
IFCT my dumbass still waits for him to come back and do it again.

ICT I want to start posting pictures, but am nervous about getting a reaction..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back