Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT this is the rodeo weekend where I live and I want to go out tonight and dance and drink and cut loose and kiss some pretty random guy just to feel the fire of a kiss.

ICT I want to go out with you. It sounds like a great time :kiss:

ICT- This has been a terribly hard week for me. I learned that my Dad has lung cancer. Only a little over a year after both my Mother and my father in law passed away. Just when I thought life was returning to normal, this hit.
IACT- I have done a very good job at shutting everyone out, but am grateful for one of my lit friends who has become one of my most amazing friends ever, who has not allowed me to be totally alone.

ICT I am so sorry.
IACT there are a bunch of great folks here. I'm glad you found one.

ICT this is the rodeo weekend where I live and I want to go out tonight and dance and drink and cut loose and kiss some pretty random guy just to feel the fire of a kiss.

ICT I want to hang with you.
IACT I want to be that random guy!

ICT this margarita with a patron kicker is hitting the spot.

ICT you deserve if after a day with all those kids.
IACT I am drinking some wine!

ICT I want to go out with you. It sounds like a great time :kiss:

ICT it would be a great time with Kat and hissub!
IACT I would dance the night away with these two!

ICT that I cherish the advice that you just gave and would like to know if I pursue this venture would you be available for questions if I have any

I can help with any technical questions. Information about software and all, along with many audio examples of different types, from different people, are on my Sexy Voice Audio thread.

ICT that even though I've said this over and over again I miss my boyfriend. I miss him, I miss him, I miss him and not talking to him is driving me nuts. :mad:

ITC I wanna try another woman but I am scared............ Also Hubby wants me to try another guy again I'm Scared...... Whats a girl to do?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

ITC I wanna try another woman but I am scared............ Also Hubby wants me to try another guy again I'm Scared...... Whats a girl to do?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
you just have to take it one day at a time and go only as far as you are comfortable with. Just something someone told me.

ICT I was also scared at my first threesome and even more scared when I started the next one.
ICT I had one enjoyable wake up call this morning.

Last edited:
ICT- This has been a terribly hard week for me. I learned that my Dad has lung cancer. Only a little over a year after both my Mother and my father in law passed away. Just when I thought life was returning to normal, this hit.
IACT- I have done a very good job at shutting everyone out, but am grateful for one of my lit friends who has become one of my most amazing friends ever, who has not allowed me to be totally alone.

So sorry. *Hugs* :rose:

ICT

This morning when my wife was making those loud noises I was about to scream at the top of my lungs that I stay quiet when you are sleeping, why the hell can't you?

ICT I can be a the best friend you can make but the worst enemy you can have. If I don't like you that tells you something cause I like most.

ICT two lovely ladies have made me feel really special the past 24 hours simply through their very sweet messages. :heart:

If you need to vent, I'm here. I'm always here. Hugs to you, dear one.

ICT AJ and TLs confessions from yesterday made me want to read more!!

IFCT I was so turned on earlier that it was painful.

ICT I now understand the obsession.
IACT she'll understand what I mean.
IFCT I almost wish I hadn't done it. Hahahaha!

ICT for the first time ever I explored a new thread that is PlayfulLittle1's.
IACT I liked what I seen and read about.
IFC that there are a few that I might even consider for myself.

ICT reading a good series makes for a good vision of secret desires.
IACT a active reader and visualize the words to play a video or movie in my minds eye as long as the writer si talented!

ICT my wife wants me to join her on two long road trips this week and I do not want to go on either trip. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back