Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT yesterday, a coworker of mine was having a really rough day. The kind filled with mistakes and misfires and just generally being terrible at everything. and was lashing out with the frustration and anger that can come with a day like that. And i was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. I know that reflects poorly on me, and is a sign I still have a lot to work on as a person. But, quite frankly, watching someone take themselves down a peg when they're waaaaay too tightly wound most of the time is still a deeply satisfying thing.

ICT that someday soon, maybe today, it will be my turn to have one of those days, because don't we all. But I'd like to think that, frustration aside, I'll take my lumps better than the other guy did, exactly because I know we all have those days.

I confess I hate on the odd occasion the 'equipment' does not work.

IFC that it worked great at 7 am this morning on the rebound...:)

ICT that there are a handful of people on here I would meet for coffee, lunch, what-have-you.

IACT there are a few people I'd meet simply to bitch-slap :D

IFCT TL and SNG fall into the former not the latter..:)

ICT This made me smile, I have been feeling like I'm not on anybody's list lately.

ICT I would like to meet SNG for coffee as well.

IFCT I think it would be so much fun. :rose:

ICT I put a LOT of vodka in this last drink. :)

IACT that sometimes I love just being able to, um, assist.

IFCT I am blushing like a freaking schoolgirl just typing that, but there it is.

*runs off giggling....

ICT I put a LOT of vodka in this last drink. :)

IACT that sometimes I love just being able to, um, assist.

IFCT I am blushing like a freaking schoolgirl just typing that, but there it is.

*runs off giggling....

ICT this woman makes me laugh and smile!!!!!

ICT I hate being tested. My friendship, love, affection, whatever is not any more valid for passing a series of tests. It is quite the opposite with me. The more you test, the more I smile and dig in. But it gets old after a while. You either trust in me and my loyalty, or you don't. But don't mess me about cause you can't tell.

He'll like what he sees.

Spice up that first date by sending him a link to your thread ...

ICT I think That cop gave me a warning because my skirt was hiked up so high.

IACT I didn't do it on purpose.

ICT- I hurt someones feelings again and I feel horrible. He doesn't believe me though. I hate it when I can't fix the wrong. :(

:eek: aww , girls get together!! Lets do it! :)

ICT my boss and one of the moms at the daycare are trying to set me up with this guy...apparently they told him about me and he seems interested and said I was cute..

IACT if it works out it will be the first date I've had since I was dating my ex-husband...4 years ago

IFCT I am terrified

ICT Go for it! :rose:

ICT I masturbated this morning thinking about a Litster and his wife.

ICT He doesn't think that's hot, but I do.

ICT I came so good, imagining him eating her pussy, and her surrendering to him completely mm FUCK!

ICT The second time I imagined her begging him to fuck her, while he had his tongue buried inside of her.

IFCT I'm still horny dammit.

ICT I haven't showered yet, which means my panties are still moist. I would so love to shove them in his mouth.

ICT I couldn't be happier with how life is these days. This last year has been the best of my life, so far.

Dad and Son horny sex

I lied to my wife when we were married when i told her i didnt ever cheat on her.It wasnt with another woman but with my brother,when ever we were alone i sucked his cock and let him fuck me if he wanted to.I loved it and wouldnt want to change it and probably wont ever tell her about it
Nice.... my dad is my true good fuck. Started early and loved his hairy body, loved his bdsn tendencies and loved being punished if I didn't do what he wanted. I was a very lu8cky fuckboi. Now how do I post this as a 'story' which will be fully detailed:caning:

Last edited:
ICT that I got overly angry today at a cab driver who took my spot in the gas line up. I had been waiting 10 minutes and I was next and this asshole came in from the other side. He had just driven into the station and took my spot. Some honking, angry gestures and allllllot of cursing took place.

IACT I'm okay with my fit of rage. Even the bit when I got out of my car to get my gas and he was still there spewing bullshit at me and I just screamed loud profanity back at him. Fuck you buddy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back