Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I had the chance to smoke tonight but the thought actually made cringe!!!

IACT I never thought that was possible.

IFCT I'm proud of myself for that.

Good for you! ICT I quit 7 months ago

IACT I am a magnet for inappropriate suggestions

IFCT I need a life partner, not a fuck buddy

ICT I've always thoroughly disagreed with the statement "there is no weakness in forgiveness."

IACT belief was just challenged recently in a very deep, life altering way.

IFCT I went against my lifelong disagreement with that statement and although I mostly feel mature about my decision and positive about what's to come - I'm not 100% certain it won't come back to bite me in the ass.

ICT my life has been built on a series of lies disseminated to me by commercials and people I trusted who put their trust in the media.
IFCT I can't see through the lies well enough to know what I'm actually looking for.

ICT that last night, my neighbor and I flirted with each other shamelessly while our spouses watched.

ICT I want to do much more than flirt with her.

ICT I'm staying at a friends house in their child's bunk bed and I brought my own toys to play with..alone.

ICT a guy stood me up last night, for the third time in 6 weeks.

IACT he ticks all my boxes and the chemistry is amazing. When he's not standing me up, I think we could have something pretty special.

IFCT my brain is telling me to kick him to the kerb, but I'm really reluctant to do so because I know he's under a lot of stress right now.

ICT I really don't know what to do. :-(

IFCT my brain is telling me to kick him to the kerb,

ICT Listening to your brain (instincts) is the right thing to do.

ICT We make excuses for small actions that in the long run end up hurting us.

ICT I understand that he might be under a lot of stress, but it's no excuse to stand you up.

IFCT I wish you the best. *Hugs* :rose:

ICT I believe that if a guy stands you up or a girl stands you up and doesn't call, it's done.

ICT Arianthe seems to have a huge heart. *hugs*

IACT so does my Princess. *hugs*

ICT Listening to your brain (instincts) is the right thing to do.

IFCT I wish you the best. *Hugs* :rose:

ICT Arianthe seems to have a huge heart. *hugs*

Thank you, both of you. :rose::rose::rose:

ICT it's actually my instincts telling me to let it slide for the moment, because I can tell he's a honest, decent and loving guy, but just not on top of his game right now.

IFCT I've been in some pretty bad places in the last year or so and behaved in similar ways. People have cut me a lot of slack when they really didn't have to and I'm very grateful for that.

IACT I'm glad that tomorrow he starts a fly in/fly out job on a 26 day on, 9 day off roster, because it will force us to take things very, very slowly.

ICT I just got a very apologetic text message from him, so I'll go attend to that.

IACT he ticks all my boxes and the chemistry is amazing. When he's not standing me up, I think we could have something pretty special.

IFCT my brain is telling me to kick him to the kerb, but I'm really reluctant to do so because I know he's under a lot of stress right now.

ICT I really don't know what to do. :-(

I don't think that stress is an excuse for standing someone up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back