Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT...I need to have a big juicy orgasm because that's all I've been thinking about lately, well not all, but it is consuming some of my time;).
IACT I am grateful to Lit as a venue for voicing thoughts that cannot be shared in real life. IFCT I really am not a melodramatic, depressed person 24/7 :)
ICT killing time on Lit has made me feel a little better. :)

ICT to all these things and more...

I confess that in 16 days I might get to meet a certain litster that I have been smitten with for 3 years!!

I also confess that a recent Skype date with said litster confirms that I am just as smitten now as I was when we first began chatting

I further confess that he is a complete goober, just like me!

:D

ICT it is better to be a Goober than a Raisinette!

Lol rather be a peanut than a raisin?

ICT sometimes I hate how overly emotional I get, both high and low...

IACT it sucks when one little thing takes your night from decent to shitty real fast

IFCT :mad: you are different tonight and it sucks....

Remember, a raisin is a shriveled, dried up grape :eek:

ICT I'm seriously thinking about becoming a second wife.

ICT Second wives have less responsibilities, well I would. :D

IFCT He would have to eat pussy.

ICT sometimes I hate how overly emotional I get, both high and low...

IACT it sucks when one little thing takes your night from decent to shitty real fast

IFCT :mad: you are different tonight and it sucks....
First two for me, as well. Things aren't always as they seem.

ICT I wish I could clone myself.

Not only could I supervise the homework and cook at the same time, I reckon I could solve my financial problems by selling a few copies. :rolleyes:

ICT I'm thinking how awesome it would be to see you & your clone approaching me with strapons with the intent of giving me a good spitroasting

ICT I haven't been going to the gym as often as I should be. I half hate that and half love skipping the gym to put comfy clothes on and relax after work.

ICT I was going to send this as a PM but decided to respond to you directly...

...and publicly. Not to put you on the spot, but to give you some proper recognition... some social recognition... more importantly some validation that it's tough... our battles are tough be them ones of personal intimacy and comfort of ones self within oneself... or mutually shared frustrations such as the ones between sexysecrets and ShyNaughtyGirl.

So... here it goes...

I touched myself "down there" and, for once, wasn't grossed-out by it. :eek:

I don't visit the confessions thread... like... at all, in spite of being subscribed to it:rolleyes:

anyway, I did tonight.
Saw your post.
Liked it.

Good for you.

And not as in "good for you:rolleyes:... why are you telling us this:rolleyes:... I don't care:rolleyes:."

But good for you for going against the odds of yourself, taking the steps to accomplish something, muscled through your failed attempts, all to accomplish something you set out for.

You are shy. I believe you. To be socially shy is one thing... but to be shy within yourself, with yourself... that there is a special kind of hell.

I am not sure if your result was what you expected as far as what you've come to believe you should expect. Doesn't matter. Won't ever matter. People risk life and limb to climb Mt. Everest. They get to the top... it's over. They go home. What's next? Waking up the next day, putting on their shoes, tying them one at a time, standing up, and looking forward.

So good for you! Good for all of you for knowing yourselves enough to know that familiarity is indeed comforting... but seldom is it ever really fun.

I touched myself "down there" and, for once, wasn't grossed-out by it. :eek:

I just wanted to acknowledge that this is huge progress.

I grew up pretty repressed and though it was not as off-putting to me (during) as you described but the act and its after effects were always guilt and shame ridden.

I just want to encourage you to be gentle with yourself; learn, explore, grow all in your own time do what feels right.

I would magine that you would blush (possibly faint) at the thought of speaking in person to anyone about any of this.... but I would encourage you to think about treating yourself to some counseling.

Not because there's anything wrong with you but simply because I think it would be good to have some reassurance that there's nothing wrong with you... maybe come up with a reason to see a counselor that is it related just to see if you felt repore with her.

My guess is the keep doing what you're doing reading what you're reading and be gentle and I'm sure eventually you're going to find "your purpose" as Steve Martin would call it.

Last edited:
ICT 16 years ago today my Father died. 10 years ago today my Mother almost died. Normally this date is bad for me but because of a very special friend it wont be bad this year. Thank you so much for making today better.

ICT *Hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back