Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I always wanted to believe I was special. Even though time and time again the message given to me by others was that I was not.

IACT the dream was that someday someone would recognize and appreciate the uniquely wonderful me.

IFCT the only thing that ever got me any kind of attention was my body. Men wanted to fuck me. And once they did, they were done with me.

ICT I firmly believe that each individual is special in their own way.

IACT I want you to keep hold of your dream that someday you will meet that person that recognizes and appreciates the uniquely wonderful you.

IFCT I want you to forget all those fuckers. Good riddance. Your special someone is out there. Keep your eyes, ears, and heart open to receive them.

ICT having a fucking ridiculously horrible day and not having a soul to tell about it that would even come close to understanding it. I'm done trying.

ICT having a fucking ridiculously horrible day and not having a soul to tell about it that would even come close to understanding it. I'm done trying.

ICT that I was feeling sorry for myself a teeny tiny bit today.

ICT I should not complain & sends VivaLaViolet big squishiehugs & sweetiekisses.

ICT loving perky just a little!:kiss:

Since you are not available via pm...

341159e43606ac819881173b35b4a173.jpg

ICT I'm taking a half day off at work after which I'm going to sneak out to a nudist resort for the rest of the day

ICT...I need to have a big juicy orgasm because that's all I've been thinking about lately, well not all, but it is consuming some of my time;).

ICT I wish I could clone myself.

Not only could I supervise the homework and cook at the same time, I reckon I could solve my financial problems by selling a few copies. :rolleyes:

ICT I wish I could clone myself.

Not only could I supervise the homework and cook at the same time, I reckon I could solve my financial problems by selling a few copies. :rolleyes:
ICT Arianthe made me laugh..
IACT that I've been told I'm a pretty good cock-sucker ( even if the whole swallow thing becomes an issue at time :eek:)

So, IFCT Cloning would be pretty cool cause, well, you know jaw surgery and groceries are expensive stuff... :D

ICT I firmly believe that each individual is special in their own way.

IACT I want you to keep hold of your dream that someday you will meet that person that recognizes and appreciates the uniquely wonderful you.

IFCT I want you to forget all those fuckers. Good riddance. Your special someone is out there. Keep your eyes, ears, and heart open to receive them.

ICT I am sincerely touched by the kind words I have received.

IACT I am grateful to Lit as a venue for voicing thoughts that cannot be shared in real life.

IFCT I really am not a melodramatic, depressed person 24/7 :)

ICT killing time on Lit has made me feel a little better. :)

ICT Nothing new, but today is one of those days that I like the way my panties smell. Not that they're stinky on other days. LOL!

ICT I miss my cousin already, three weeks is way too long. *Sigh*

ICT Even though I miss her, those Cuban cigars are going to rock! :D

ICT I hope he's not losing interest in my sexy. :eek:

ICT I wish my wasband would pay for the divorce already. :rolleyes:

IFCT I wish I could take my cousin's pain away.

ICT I enjoy hearing of my wifes adventures while she was in college. ICT I would like to see a re-enactment in person, or on video as well.

ICT all the problems and issues I have had lately don't matter to me right now I have bigger worries in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back