Confessions: What are yours? Part V

ICT I’m mostly a lurker on here. At times i want to interact, post, and chat more…but I usually don’t.

ICT I’ve left a lot of messages in my inbox go unread and have failed to respond to some people I’d been conversing by with 😓 Sorry to all the folks I’m ghosting, I’m atrocious at internet etiquette 😰

ICT I’ve left a lot of messages in my inbox go unread and have failed to respond to some people I’d been conversing by with 😓 Sorry to all the folks I’m ghosting, I’m atrocious at internet etiquette 😰
Don’t let it bother you. There are are so many more men than women on here, and so many of us anxious to establish some sort of connection, (usually but not necessarily involving the handling and/or display of genital organs), that women get swamped. We may be hurt when we are ghosted, but your life has to take precedence, and you have to be selective.
Don’t put pressure on yourself to answer every. The guys will try to do that for you.

Don’t let it bother you. There are are so many more men than women on here, and so many of us anxious to establish some sort of connection, (usually but not necessarily involving the handling and/or display of genital organs), that women get swamped. We may be hurt when we are ghosted, but your life has to take precedence, and you have to be selective.
Don’t put pressure on yourself to answer every. The guys will try to do that for you.
Thanks, I appreciate the affirmation 💕

I know that I should probably still say something if I’ve had some level of back-and-forth with someone. It’s just that like. Idek what to say. Also it feels ruder to actively be like “hey I don’t want to talk to you anymore” compared to just letting something drop 😬🫢

Thanks, I appreciate the affirmation 💕

I know that I should probably still say something if I’ve had some level of back-and-forth with someone. It’s just that like. Idek what to say. Also it feels ruder to actively be like “hey I don’t want to talk to you anymore” compared to just letting something drop 😬🫢
You can always say, “It’s been nice talking to you,” but that will probably just lead to follow-up pestering. I’ve probably been guilty of that.

ICT I've been inspired to write my second Lit story. It's currently a draft, maybe a third of the way through it, but I'm constantly thinking of the woman who brought me to this point.

Last edited:
ICT I was really down yesterday. A bit more optimistic today, though.

IACT while I generally do not readily accept pampering, I'd love to have my man dote on me today... a long hot bath, a glass of wine, a massage, some light teasing leading to some more intense teasing leading to a deep spooning fuck. I do believe I'd feel much better afterwards.

ICT I was really down yesterday. A bit more optimistic today, though.

IACT while I generally do not readily accept pampering, I'd love to have my man dote on me today... a long hot bath, a glass of wine, a massage, some light teasing leading to some more intense teasing leading to a deep spooning fuck. I do believe I'd feel much better afterwards.
Ask him?

ICF that as much as I would like to start making up for some missing sexual experiences, it doesn’t look like it’s going to be manageable, because it seems like there’s just too many people (women? I don’t even know anymore) who are fakes trying to scam or catfish you. I’m giving up and not wasting any more time on it!

ICT I am having WAAYY too much fun on here since discovering the Lit forums. But I've met some really awesome people. I've learned alot. I just really enjoy talking to people and making new friends.
Couldn't agree more only been back a few days can't keep away lol

Couldn't agree more only been back a few days can't keep away lol
I know right! I took a break from all social media platforms for almost 6 years so when I found this...it was awesome. Noone knows me here. I can make some awesome friends without all the stupid shit I did as a teenage affecting their decision to be friends with me or not

Back